KenPom preseason projections | Page 2 | The Boneyard

KenPom preseason projections

Reaction Score
You really think so? Technically 16-13 would be an improvement from last season and you can make the argument that at this point, last years team was more talented than this years team even with the injuries.

Would I or anybody here be satisfied with 16-13 and another .500 record in conference? Absolutely not, but in order to be a 20 win team, they need some solid contributions from guys that are legit question marks mosty because of youth and inexperience.
Probably not actually. The 2018 class would probably bouy him for another year.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Holy crap, you understand what that means?

It's quite easy.

"no matter das homer crony fiasco diasco installed anticoach beez gone" - he's been calling KO an "anticoach" since 2014-15, and compares him to Bob Diaco in terms of total incompetence. "Homer" - those defending him are irrational and wearing blue-colored glasses. "Crony" - KO only got the job because of his history as a player here and doesn't deserve it based on merit.

"et real coach be installed sooner than later when monmouth coach audition complete" - King Rice is the HC of Monmouth, and in the eyes of some, a guy who is capable of returning UConn to its former Blue Blood/national powerhouse status. Chappie at least thinks he's a "real coach" and not an "anticoach."

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
It's quite easy.

"no matter das homer crony fiasco diasco installed anticoach beez gone" - he's been calling KO an "anticoach" since 2014-15, and compares him to Bob Diaco in terms of total incompetence. "Homer" - those defending him are irrational and wearing blue-colored glasses. "Crony" - KO only got the job because of his history as a player here and doesn't deserve it based on merit.

"et real coach be installed sooner than later when monmouth coach audition complete" - King Rice is the HC of Monmouth, and in the eyes of some, a guy who is capable of returning UConn to its former Blue Blood/national powerhouse status. Chappie at least thinks he's a "real coach" and not an "anticoach."

That translation was amazing. Reminded me of this scene from Airplane!:

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It's quite easy.

Thanks for the info
But now I wish I didn't understand
I used to think the poster was just fooling around but now I think he is a bit irrational
Are we sure its not someone with Tens in his moniker?

Reaction Score
It's quite easy.

It's like when I read Spanish and I kind of get the gist of what it's saying, even if I don't know what every word means.

Reaction Score
It's like when I read Spanish and I kind of get the gist of what it's saying, even if I don't know what every word means.

Spanish is easier. Whether we know them or not, at least the language has rules.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
So he is predicting a repeat of last season, losing every meaningful game. He must have spent hours on it.

Reaction Score
Im saying the record (9-9)

Gotcha. I'd say tougher conference this year which explains the similar record. We might have 2 additional losses just for Wichita. Our one game only teams are South Florida (good for RPI, bad for conference record), SMU, @Houston, and @Tulane, so we play Wichita, Cincy, UCF, Temple, and Tulsa twice of the non-us top 8. We need to win both @Tulsa and @Houston to have a good shot at 10 or 11 conference wins.

Last edited:

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
haha, good thing we have to play the games

Reaction Score
No. No way were stooping to this level.... Were not going to be even with Temple, or Tulsa this year, and even if we do, were not going to be equal to last year... This idiotic projection has us equal to last year. I dont understand how in any projection that would be possible....

We're already at that level. Until we all start to see this team play, it can't be assumed that they will be any better. I get it, no one likes to hear an unfavorable review, prediction, etc, but this team has a lot of unknown to it this season and what we do know wasn't good. We just have to see the on court product before getting bent out of shape, or getting too excited in my opinion.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom