Kemba on the Knicks | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Kemba on the Knicks

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Kemba going off, has 20+ in the 2nd quarter and 27 at the half, MSG crowd giving him KEMBA WALKER chants
That last shot putting up a shot while almost horizontal near the floor was unbelievable. So happy he is showing what he can do. Of course, Tibs can screw him again on a whim.

Reaction Score
Only someone with Kemba’s good character could grind through the last two years of injury, disappointment and adjustment. His wonderful parents gave him such a healthy foundation of sound values. Chief is privilege to have gotten to know them.
My concern though is there needs to be some form of reconciliation between Kemba and his head coach. Or else this just doesn’t work.

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
Only someone with Kemba’s good character could grind through the last two years of injury, disappointment and adjustment. His wonderful parents gave him such a healthy foundation of sound values. Chief is privilege to have gotten to know them.
My concern though is there needs to be some form of reconciliation between Kemba and his head coach. Or else this just doesn’t work.
Is that on Kemba or the coach. Seems like the coach's job to me.

Reaction Score
Nice to see Kemba back to his old self, even if it is only an audition for potential trade. Can't imagine he would want to leave NY but still wants to play.

Reaction Score
Is that on Kemba or the coach. Seems like the coach's job to me.
For it to be successful, they both need to work at it. To me, if you focus on the end result, it’s not important who’s it on.
Notice how Jim went out of his way not to throw the coach under the bus, knowing that for Kemba to be successful in NY for any stretch, there needs to be some mutual reconciliation.

Reaction Score
Thibs has really messed this up. You would think after 1-5 with Kemba on the bench he would at least admit that Kemba wasn't the issue.

Burks is a better defender than Kemba but he's not a better offensive PG. Kemba starting & Burks coming off the bench at SG worked to start the season when got off to a 5-1 start. Then Thibbs starting benching Kemba in 4th quarters for D before he benched him all together.

Thibs should have left things alone for another month so Kemba could develop better rhythm with starters before resorting to drastic changes....he panicked....Knicks were better when Kemba started.
hmmm...my thoughts 2 weeks ago maybe had some merit.

Reaction Score
Don’t love the idea of Kemba changing teams again but he deserves better than Thibs and the Knicks. I hope he goes to a contender who could use a starting PG or spark plug 6th man.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom