Kemba on the Knicks | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kemba on the Knicks

Reaction Score
I don't think Thibs wanted Kemba, not his defense first kind of player. Thibs stopped playing Kemba in the 4th qtr 2 or 3 weeks ago before the benching and clearly doesn't want him on the floor.

Knicks hopefully move Kemba later this month to a contender looking for points off the bench. Kemba isn't a starting PG anymore on a team with playoff expectations but he can still play a role on team that can accept his lacking defense....Thibs clearly can't.

Reaction Score
Thought the argument around Kemba was his +/-?
That was one of numerous things that led to his benching. But using an individual game +/- is terrible, it's even less useful than it is over larger samples

Reaction Score
That was one of numerous things that led to his benching. But using an individual game +/- is terrible, it's even less useful than it is over larger samples

For sure, we'll see. How much of a risk is bringing in John Wall though with his recent health issues if thats the road the knicks go down?

Reaction Score
For sure, we'll see. How much of a risk is bringing in John Wall though with his recent health issues if thats the road the knicks go down?
I saw that rumor, don't see how they do it since Wall makes $44M and Kemba makes $8M. He's a better fit but not at that price, I'd rather go after Rubio when the Cavs inevitably sell

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Kemba with 6 DNPs now and counting. On the night of the good news about Bouk, things looking grim in NY. Meanwhile the Knicks have gotten worse.

Have to wonder where Kemba ends up? He sounded like he thought he still had a lot left in the tank the other day.

Reaction Score
Feels like most of the last decade, our representation in the NBA has been incurring ridicule.

Really need Bouknight to make a splash soon.
Bouk needed minutes, he got them and had 24 points and 6 boards.

Reaction Score
Kemba with 6 DNPs now and counting. On the night of the good news about Bouk, things looking grim in NY. Meanwhile the Knicks have gotten worse.

Have to wonder where Kemba ends up? He sounded like he thought he still had a lot left in the tank the other day.

Knicks 1-5 in that stretch I believe. Good job Thibs you moron

Reaction Score
Kemba sitting is not the issue and why they're losing
Thibs has really messed this up. You would think after 1-5 with Kemba on the bench he would at least admit that Kemba wasn't the issue.

Burks is a better defender than Kemba but he's not a better offensive PG. Kemba starting & Burks coming off the bench at SG worked to start the season when got off to a 5-1 start. Then Thibbs starting benching Kemba in 4th quarters for D before he benched him all together.

Thibs should have left things alone for another month so Kemba could develop better rhythm with starters before resorting to drastic changes....he panicked....Knicks were better when Kemba started.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Kemba hasn't been healthy for a while. The DNPs might be a blessing.

Reaction Score
Burkes is not a pg at all. I don’t get why he doesn’t just start Rose or Quickley

Reaction Score
Today is his best chance at getting minutes. No Barrett, Burks, Toppin

Reaction Score
Ha...if Kemba doesn't play today he never will & should publicly ask to be traded.

Ridiculous. Kemba isn't the same but he still has some value.

Reaction Score
No Kemba in 1st Qtr at all & Knicks down 2 starters. Fournier has been horrible last 4 games also.

Thibbs is a jack-hole. Trade Kemba you pricks.

Last edited:

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
2C21D045-C1BA-4521-AF64-96491510998B.jpeg
In better news, Knicks decided to play Kemba tonight and he’s going off.

Reaction Score
I guess Kemba can still play Thibbs you dummy. Give him real minutes he will produce. Sorry he's not a psycho on D...how many titles has that awesome D gotten you?

All Thibby had to say about Kemba's 29 point game was nice game that's what he's supposed to do. Wow...maybe play him then?

Reaction Score
I guess Kemba can still play Thibbs you dummy. Give him real minutes he will produce. Sorry he's not a psycho on D...how many titles has that awesome D gotten you?

All Thibby had to say about Kemba's 29 point game was nice game that's what he's supposed to do. Wow...maybe play him then?
Thibs reminds me of Hurley in a good and bad way.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom