Kemba is unreal | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Kemba is unreal

Reaction Score
He didn't cover Murray the whole time. That team has a lot of guys to guard.

Kemba's just in the zone.

The whole team is underperforming.

I wish I could have enjoyed Kemba tonight.
The defensive stopper is supposed to stop the other team's dominant scorer though. Haven't watched much of the Celtics but seems Jaylen Brown took a big step back. It's still early though.

Reaction Score
Don't forget leading that awful 76ers team to the nba finals.
That team was far from awful.. they were an exceptional defensive team but they just weren't a great offensive team outside of AI. They won 56 games in the regular season (same number as the Lakers and tied for the 2nd best record in the league overall).

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
The defensive stopper is supposed to stop the other team's dominant scorer though. Haven't watched much of the Celtics but seems Jaylen Brown took a big step back. It's still early though.

Good offense beats good defense.

Brown and Rozier have regressed more than anyone else. But Kyrie and Morris are the only guys really doing their jobs.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
75F8AE40-4D4E-41EF-B1C9-CC76E79ED6C4.jpeg

Reaction Score

Watch the highlights, mostly abusing switches and really good screens by Zeller.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Kembas never taken a thing for granted. He took the most money he could take at the moment. Its the reason we’ll be talking about him for years to come. Kids a warrior and hes one of our own.

(Disclaimer: Im half drunk and just got home from the XL)

Reaction Score
Walker and Drummond leading the NBA in scoring and rebounding. This can only help our recruiting because these Top 100 recruits are all about getting into the NBA and our track record of getting there and playing at a high level speaks for itself.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
Serious question as a college b-ball only fan. Is their any current NBA player as good as Kemba that was not a one and done or international player? Kemba one of the few examples of how improving in college can indeed help your career.
I think that they're are a lot of guys (not near Kemba's level) who have a lot of potential that go to the NBA early and get caught in that G-League net and never really get a shot. I am wondering if there was someone who went pro, stayed in the G-League a few years, really developed and went on to sign a decent NBA contract. My feeling is that by the time these kids develop in the G, there are up and comers that teams are willing to get a better shot.

Reaction Score
Let's not go there. Theres only 1 Answer
In the Answer’s mind. Never won an NCAA. Didn’t win anything as a 76er. And his ego is/was too great to be a selfless player who could rally a team around him. Kemba doesn’t have other guys on his team to help him but he’s incredibly unselfish and always has been.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom