Kemba: "Boston, Let's Do This" | The Boneyard

Kemba: "Boston, Let's Do This"

Reaction Score
Kemba's finally released his statement, and man is it peak Kemba...

by the way, I'm not crying, its just been raining on my face. I simply love this, because he of course says all the right things about his experience in Charlotte, but he also touches on all of the things I've been telling my fellow Boston natives about why he will be so beloved in Boston. Legend

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I take my responsibilities as a professional very seriously — but I also try not to lose sight of why I’m here in the first place. I love this game. So we’re going to grind for those buckets….. we’re going to grind for those stops….. but I’ll tell you what else: we’re going to have some fun out there. And you can bet we’re going to be fun to watch.

OMG @Chief00 is Kemba!

Reaction Score
He certainly can help with recruitment. Having a star around when you bring a young player on campus has to help.

Reaction Score
Under 2 hours to campus he will be there visiting much more often, great impact on recruiting as everyone says. Good for JC too he will be making more trips to Boston when he can also.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Under 2 hours to campus he will be there visiting much more often, great impact on recruiting as everyone says. Good for JC too he will be making more trips to Boston when he can also.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I take my responsibilities as a professional very seriously — but I also try not to lose sight of why I’m here in the first place. I love this game. So we’re going to grind for those buckets….. we’re going to grind for those stops….. but I’ll tell you what else: we’re going to have some fun out there. And you can bet we’re going to be fun to watch.

OMG @Chief00 is Kemba!

Not buying that unless Kemba participates in the pizza thread and starts talking up Blaze.

Reaction Score

Gampel needs a helipad.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Kemba's finally released his statement, and man is it peak Kemba...

by the way, I'm not crying, its just been raining on my face. I simply love this, because he of course says all the right things about his experience in Charlotte, but he also touches on all of the things I've been telling my fellow Boston natives about why he will be so beloved in Boston. Legend

This is what class looks like. This is a guy who twice won NBA sportsmanship awards as voted by the whole league.

Reaction Score
As one of, if not the biggest Celtics fan on this board, allow me to say WELCOME KEMBA!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom