Kemba and Jeremy Lamb game-in-progress interview | The Boneyard

Kemba and Jeremy Lamb game-in-progress interview

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score

Hadn't seen this posted before. Kemba and Jeremy were interviewed midway through the first half. (Weird timing for an interview.)

Kemba mentions that Rudy Gay is his favorite Husky and then lists his all-time starting 5: Shabazz, Emeka, Ray, Rudy, Rip
Jeremy goes for Rip Hamilton and lists: Rip, Ray, Caron, Hasheem, Kemba

Psycho T is a pretty solid analyst. And Jeremy is high as s---.

Reaction Score

Hadn't seen this posted before. Kemba and Jeremy were interviewed midway through the first half. (Weird timing for an interview.)

Kemba mentions that Rudy Gay is his favorite Husky and then lists his all-time starting 5: Shabazz, Emeka, Ray, Rudy, Rip

interesting Kemba says his favorite Husky is Rudy Gay. I will always be a fan of Rudy Gay just for the mere fact he is part of the Huskies family, but he never really resonated with me as a leader or someone that carried any of the UConn teams he was on. I guess I will like him more now that Kemba declared him his favorite player.

I always found this video to be funny because of the way Majerus articulates his thoughts on Rudy Gay, but it's true on some level:

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Maybe Kemba is just smarter than you?

Reaction Score
Wow, Jeremy. You weren't kidding.

For the record, and knowing no one cares, Emeka Okafor and Shabazz are my 2 favorites and I'll never be able to choose between them.

Was a big fan of Tim Coles in the 80s

Sick Puppy

Remember, you wanted this.
Reaction Score
Maybe Kemba is just smarter than you?
That's gonna leave a mark.

With all the pro notoriety, success, money, women...JL said his time at UConn was the best part of his career.

Reaction Score

I’ve been around BB for almost 70 years and I always said that if someone asked God to make a perfect offensive BB player , someone like Rudy Gay would be the end product .
6’7” to 6’9” tall , he could put it on the floor ,sky, run like a dear and Shoot the ball . He has averaged almost 15 PPG in an amazing 18 year career.
He is often overlooked by UConn fans because of his short career and the disappointing final 8 loss. But I certainly could see Kemba’s awe .

Reaction Score
tyler calling out the student section for not being full

Reaction Score
I’ve been around BB for almost 70 years and I always said that if someone asked God to make a perfect offensive BB player , someone like Rudy Gay would be the end product .
6’7” to 6’9” tall , he could put it on the floor ,sky, run like a dear and Shoot the ball . He has averaged almost 15 PPG in an amazing 18 year career.
He is often overlooked by UConn fans because of his short career and the disappointing final 8 loss. But I certainly could see Kemba’s awe .
I had this thought, if Rudy was the reason Kemba committed he can finally be credited with a contribution to a FF (09) and NC ( 11)
Way to go Rudy

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I find it odd that so many of you find it odd that Kemba's favorite player was Rudy. There are so many variables that go into answering a question like that. Picking different styles of play or personality to find it odd is not where it's at, I promise you.

Reaction Score
Enjoyed that. And yeah, Jeremy should have just been sponsored by a midnight Taco Bell run.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom