2025 Recruiting: - Kelis Fisher | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Kelis Fisher

Reaction Score
If I had to guess, ranking services take points away from Kelis on her three-point shooting. She seems streaky in that area. I can't think of what else holds her back.

Reaction Score
If I had to guess, ranking services take points away from Kelis on her three-point shooting. She seems streaky in that area. I can't think of what else holds her back.
Honestly 3 point shooting doesn’t matter as much since she’s coming to UCONN, where we have Sarah, Allie, Azzi possibly, and Ashlyn to shoot 3s. She’s athletic, quick defender, kind of like KK but with much better finishing.

Reaction Score
Honestly 3 point shooting doesn’t matter as much since she’s coming to UCONN, where we have Sarah, Allie, Azzi possibly, and Ashlyn to shoot 3s. She’s athletic, quick defender, kind of like KK but with much better finishing.
From what I've seen, I don't think her outside shooting is bad, just inconsistent. Plus, who's to say she won't improve her outside shooting consistency just as Nika did?

Reaction Score
Question for all the recruiting gurus on the board. Why is it that Kelis seems to show out in the games she plays and is leading a power highschool team but the ranking organizations don't pay her much mind?
I always thought that once a player formally "commits" the media moves on to the
uncommitted players to do enhance their "click bait" headlines, etc. Maybe??

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Given that she, Blanca, Gandy, etc. have already verbaled, why wasn't this moved to the main board? searches for their name would still pop up with this thread I would think, but they are not really "recruits" any longer in the sense they have given a verbal to UConn...

Reaction Score
Given that she, Blanca, Gandy, etc. have already verbaled, why wasn't this moved to the main board? searches for their name would still pop up with this thread I would think, but they are not really "recruits" any longer in the sense they have given a verbal to UConn...

Maybe cuz a verbal can change any time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom