Keepin' Up With Lil Sis: Hana Muhl | The Boneyard

Keepin' Up With Lil Sis: Hana Muhl

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
It can be confusing. Isn't the player in Utah Anna's big sis Ola?
You know what? I had just watched the Anna video and was thinking Charliebball was talking about her. Sorry, Charliebball. I know that did not seem like you to make a mistake like that. I apologize. Thank you RockyMTblue2 for bringing that to my attention.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
So, Notre Dame has the M pipeline, as in Mabrey. Perhaps we could have the M&M pipeline, as in Muhl and Makurat?

Turn the "M" upside down and the Irish also have the Westbeld sisters: alum Kathryn and incoming frosh Maddy.

Reaction Score
Agata makes loooong threes, great passer especially the long ones, drives fearlessly and puts her shoulder into her defender as she drives and could still be growing at nearly 6'2". Having a pipeline to the Muhls and Makurats could be special.

Reaction Score
I sat courtside this past season. Anna was at least 6’2” and more likely closer to 6’3”.
Only tv and pictures, but she looked taller than Kyla.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I believe the foreign recruitment was born out of necessity with Anna, after a few recruiting misses, but now it has opened up a potentially promising new frontier. While Uconn has major domestic competitors and famous coaches, on the foreign front to young girls they are the gold standard.

Uconn was late on Nika. She already had narrowed her list to 4. Apparently Uconn's interest was derived by the fact there were good teams on that list, and it sounds like they concluded if these teams are recruiting her maybe we should take a look. When they did, she added Uconn to the list and very soon committed, which makes it appear like when Uconn got involved it was game over.

The reaction to a Uconn offer from overseas seems to be "OMG I can't believe it". In some ways I think we could be more dominant recruiting there than here, because there it seems like the perception is there is Uconn and everyone else is a major rung down.

Going forward I hope we make the search for foreign players a high priority, not game-plan B or C. More proactive, because we apparently have a real edge there. That edge will be even greater if foreign players see Anna and Nika succeeding in the program and making the cultural adjustments etc.

Reaction Score
Only fair to give equal time to Agata Makurat. Very interesting.

Comments and questions

This is a very solid tape. We were able to see many aspects of her game. She handles the ball very well. She has both good speed and quickness. She is an excellent long passer. She keeps her head up. She has a very quick release on jump shots. This compilation is short on defense. Her strength seems fine. She finishes well.

Questions: What is the quality of the opposition? How is her English? Will her parents be able to see all her games on television?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom