Keep an eye on this AD search....... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Keep an eye on this AD search.......

Reaction Score
Please elaborate on why you think the baggage from his fallout at UL would not hinder the standing of our athletic department and be used as ammunition against us.
He hasn't been indicted. Louisville acted proactively to save face. Many there are angry that he was fired. He would improve the standing of our athletic department, something the 2 AD's prior to AD David Benedict weren't able to accomplish.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Please elaborate on why you think the baggage from his fallout at UL would not hinder the standing of our athletic department and be used as ammunition against us.
Stair, if it got us into the P5, I'd sure think long and hard on it. Louisville is a scummy, dirty program that was built on cheating and lies but in the end, even after the inevitable sanctions, they leap frogged us and ended up P5 while are on the outside looking in.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Stair, if it got us into the P5, I'd sure think long and hard on it. Louisville is a scummy, dirty program that was built on cheating and lies but in the end, even after the inevitable sanctions, they leap frogged us and ended up P5 while are on the outside looking in.
He may be cleared but it happened under his watch - that in itself sends up all kinds of warning flags. IF AD David Benedict leaves there are others out there who could lead UConn to the promised land. Who knows - by that time with all the crap that has happened- the P5 itself might be dead!

Reaction Score
If Jurich is truly innocent, he’s one hell of a marketer. The thing is, UL would always find the money to compete at SEC levels. You can’t do that unless you cheat. I think he needs total control of everything like he had at UL to make it work. He created the road map, it wasn’t one he could use here.

Reaction Score
I'll bet that we don't get a home game from Auburn.
Auburn is not going to play a Home and Home with UConn. We may go to Auburn to get our brains beat in but no way is Auburn traveling all the way up to UConn just to kick the crap out of us. Not happening.

Reaction Score
Auburn is not going to play a Home and Home with UConn. We may go to Auburn to get our brains beat in but no way is Auburn traveling all the way up to UConn just to kick the crap out of us. Not happening.
A related thought. How many top programs should UConn play until it gets ranked itself in the top 25? The more losses, the less chance for a bowl game. I would rather see UConn get into a bowl game every year, and eventually make into being once again a top team. URI, UMass Holy Cross are teams that help make the schedule a little easier.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

I’d hire Satan himself if it got us into the P5.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom