Katie Lou and Karlie together again | The Boneyard

Katie Lou and Karlie together again

Reaction Score
If you were to guess which one is known as the rebounding Samuelson you would probably be wrong, unless of course you are a follower of the boneyard. :)

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Karlie has managed to hang around the WNBA since 2018, including three stints with the Sparks.

She has also played well overseas, including a couple of seasons with Lou in Spain for league champion Perfumerias Avenida. I think they also played together with Seattle in 2021.

I did not follow her closely this past winter but I think she had a very good season "down under".

She is a lights out shooter and a great teammate.

I hope she makes it. The Samuelson roster spot is open!

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Karlie has managed to hang around the WNBA since 2018, including three stints with the Sparks.

She has also played well overseas, including a couple of seasons with Lou in Spain for league champion Perfumerias Avenida. I think they also played together with Seattle in 2021.

I did not follow her closely this past winter but I think she had a very good season "down under".

She is a lights out shooter and a great teammate.

I hope she makes it. The Samuelson roster spot is open!
Very good season for Karlie.

Here are the hights from a game, vs Melbourne(Livs team) that she scored 31 points. She is #44 in Black uni's with the Orange Melo sneakers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom