Kasongo to Announce This Week | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Kasongo to Announce This Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have to say I'm a little concerned about a kid saying that "right now" he's "leaning" toward UConn. You never hear a kid making an outright statement like that to a recruiting site. Especially not in the last week of the decision. I'm not saying that he cares little about "announcement hype" (which is refreshing) but I just wonder about the parameters at play. If someone is confident enough to say where they're leaning, then what's the hold-up?

Just to repeat what I wrote. I had every reason to read that and think, how bizarre. Maybe it's because I read his tweets from last week in which he intimated that he was being pressured. That was prior to the Lubin commitment. After reading his tweets, I thought UConn wanted him to make his decision or they'd take another PF.

If a guy has announced that he is in the final days of making his decision (which he did, a couple days ago) and then he says he is "leaning" to one school over the other--to a recruiting site no less!--this should have set off alarm bells in those following along.

I am not surprised in the least that he chose Oregon. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1
Top Bottom