Kansas State Game Thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Kansas State Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
By the 4th Quarter or sooner this will be a single digit game. Besides the Refs, team is not playing good ball now. I'm surprised Geno hasn't called a time out. Team needs one.
Dream on.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Baskets in the Paint for the 3rd Qtr
UConn 5 (11 total)
KSU 5 (11 total)

Reaction Score
??? Last time I looked there was another undefeated team on the court and that team was trying to win as well. No one's lazy. Maybe a bit exhausted from travel and the ND game. But definitely not lazy. It's competition; the other side is trying just as hard and sometimes they actually do play better.

i know you're tongue-in-cheek Zorro, but let's all take a huge breath and remember where we were a month ago: appreciating a team that's not blessed with the depth and even some of the talent of previous years.
+1,000

Reaction Score
I think Kia should be at the helm not CD. She needs to penetrate more often to be a good PG.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Analyst is Brenda VanLengen Analyst for Fox Sports for B12 Women's BB.

Geno called a time out at the right time to right the ship. Geno will have lots of teaching moments after this game.

Have to give K State a lot of credit. They aren't giving up and probably have another run left in them. Will it be enough to come all the way back?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Between this game, Baylor, and Depaul, I think UConn has turned the ball over against a zone collapse 25 times.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Geno tells his team to stand around for 20 seconds so they do and never get a shot off.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Collier's shot blocked inside for the 3rd time. Another poor entry pass by UConn.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Well people, looks like this team misses Chong today.

Reaction Score
Geno was taking timesout by just slowing the offense. He's okay with a shot clock violation with a lead: gives the kids a bit of a blow. They're running out of steam, physically and mentally. Pheesa especially has rubber legs from Wed. That's why the blocks: just a little slower than usual. Probably Gabby tired too.

corrected because of Sluconn below.

Reaction Score
They are playing poorly, If Kstate was competent it would be single digits
I am not privy to watching this game but to read the thread I hear some people praising K-State for being a pretty good and OVERLOOKED team while others imply, as you did, that UConn is playing like crap and are only winning because K-State is lousy! I don't think we can have it both ways, can we? Maybe UConn is a little flat but there is suggestions here that K-State is doing something positive to keep the Huskies from totally dominating the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom