Kansas Post Game Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Kansas Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
Clingan 3-8, Cam 1-7, maybe his foot bothered him but he doesn’t jump when he shoots and he did bang one while hurt. He was just being rushed and that’s not his game.

Reaction Score
Proud of the guys. They didn't play that well, besides Newton, and they were right there. Well I hope we see Kansas In the NCAA Tournament because the Huskies won't lose to them on a neutral court. I guarantee it.
Especially if bench develops and Clingan improves even more. Wish he'd concentrate on being down low. He showed good footwork on that spin around Dickinson but on another play against a smaller guard he couldn't move effectively. It was intriguing having both him and Johson in together, that could be really devastating potentially. Maybe Samson can be the big up high and let Clingan stay down low. Would have loved a victory but not going to jump off the roof with the loss. Not sure what to make of Karaban tonight- just overmatched on defense, couldn't get untracked.

Reaction Score
This game did not remotely matter and I LOVE our chances on a neutral court without James Breeding come March. Our next important game is December 20th. Boys will be ready

Reaction Score
Tristen Newton is our best player, that is abundantly clear. He is the only one who played well.

That was mistake by Hurley to have Cam take that potential game winning 3 at the end. Newton had the hot hand and it should have been Newton to take that shot.

Spencer, Karaban, and Clingan struggle against super athletic teams. We have a lack of athleticism and foot speed.

PS: We lost a lot of athleticism from last years team and it shows.

Reaction Score
We've all seen bad losses. (One of the worst was in that very building.) This wasn't one of them. Having a chance to beat #5 KU in the last possession on their home floor? I would have taken that.

Not making any excuses based on personnel & health, but I will say that I like our chances against KU on a neutral court later in the season.
I think that wipe out was in Kansas City not Fogg
That and the Kerry Kittles masterpiece on our own floor are the only blowout loses I can remember .

Reaction Score
Good news is he will be back next year

I think

(It’s good news)

Reaction Score
Really fun game to watch and overall a high level competitive college basketball game. I can’t ask for much more than that.

Reaction Score
I think that wipe out was in Kansas City not Fogg
That and the Kerry Kittles masterpiece on our own floor are the only blowout loses I can remember .
It was. But most people choose not to remember it that way.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom