Kansas Played The Committee - McCullar is OUT For The Tourney | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kansas Played The Committee - McCullar is OUT For The Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is Will Wade the real deal? What was your rational for choosing McNeese over Gonzaga? That seems to be the popular 12 over 5 match this year.
He does have a surprisingly good win/loss % record in his career.

But Mark Few has also been to like 100 Sweet 16s in a row.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Is Will Wade the real deal? What was your rational for choosing McNeese over Gonzaga? That seems to be the popular 12 over 5 match this year.

Zags weren’t a tourney team for 3/4 of the year and then won at UK. They still play in a horrid conference

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
McNeese's game against Mississippi University for Women earlier this year got them extremely prepared for a tournament run.

Reaction Score
He won't be able to raise his arm above his shoulder, but other than that he'll be fine. :)
Just drive into a crowd, hopefully get fouled and shoot underhanded FT's. No problem.

Reaction Score
  • Cause a ton of TOs and an ELITE interior 2P% defense, bad perimeter D. Force teams to use clock. Gonzaga wants to play with pace and are not a strong perimeter scoring team.
  • Excellent offense all around. Shumate, Wells and Garcia all bucket getters
  • Shahada Wells is the team's best perimeter defender. He's going to be a pain-in-the-ass and will be shadowing Nembhard all game.
  • He's a slime ball, but Will Wade can coach.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
What happened to the Boneyard I used to know?
Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh!?
This could be the greatest tournament of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst.
"But Dogdeacon we are supposed to get perks, Dogdeacon we should line up to play the weakest #4 not the strongest.
Dogdeacon our region isn't seeded as if we are the #1"

"Ooh we are afraid to play Auburn and Iowa St or Illinois, we might get in trouble."
Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me, I'm not gonna take this.
Stetson? dead men, Northwestern or Florida Atlantic?! Dead. Auburn?
Complaining is what The Boneyard does well, come on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman