Kansas Played The Committee - McCullar is OUT For The Tourney | The Boneyard

Kansas Played The Committee - McCullar is OUT For The Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
WOW. That’s huge news. Not trolling here, they will really need Timberlake to step up and earn his paycheck here. Also need Furphy to step up, but can’t imagine they want to rely on a freshman to take them deep in March

Reaction Score
I'd hope every team that has an injury "plays" the committee. After what happened to FSU it's the only way to operate. You earn your place based on what you did during the season.
The committee needs to start requiring video of these players or severely dropping teams seeds. Purdue gets a huge advantage over the other 1 seeds by having a chump at 4.

Reaction Score
It’s a conundrum in the Midwest for me. If cinderella exists she’s got a decent chance here. Who would you have in the E8 game if Purdue and TN make it that far? Painter, who’s performed horribly in the tournament vs Barnes, who’s the king of doing less with more. Someone has to win. Both will do their best to not be under this kind of pressure and lose the first weekend. But if they do make it, who you got and why?

Reaction Score
It’s a conundrum in the Midwest for me. If cinderella exists she’s got a decent chance here. Who would you have in the E8 game if Purdue and TN make it that far? Painter, who’s performed horribly in the tournament vs Barnes, who’s the king of doing less with more. Someone has to win. Both will do their best to not be under this kind of pressure and lose the first weekend. But if they do make it, who you got and why?
Damn that is a tough question you are asking. That's like asking, "who wins the immovable object or the unstoppable force?"

Reaction Score
Gonzaga is solid.

I don't think Gonzaga is making it past McNeese St. I think this just cleared the path for McNeese St. and our ol' buddy Will "It was a hell of a fine a%$ offer" Wade to make it to the Sweet 16 and let that narrative hang around the necks of the snobby committee members.

Mark my words: Either McNeese St. or Samford (Kansas' first round opponent) will be in the Sweet 16 in the Midwest Region coming out of Salt Lake City.

Reaction Score
Hunter is hurting too. He won't even be close to healthy enough to help

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He tried to go but he’s expected to be a 1st round pick. Playing on a bad knee isn’t smart. They can’t win much, maybe not even round 1 against a good shooting team. Unless somehow Timberlake becomes what was expected.

Gonzaga isn’t worth ostrich poop. So that’s just a game to see who Purdue will stomp.

Reaction Score
I think someone was well aware of this a week ago. Bottom line as I do my brackets. Half of the top 10 teams are in our region. It's absurd the quality gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom