Kansas out too | The Boneyard

Kansas out too

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Saw that. Disappointing. Same for all the teams in similar circumstances. I expect that we will see this in Indiana as well. Some teams aren't going to get through.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Covering it in the ACC thread. Basically becoming the total field with covid thread.

Reaction Score
Said this over a month again and I'll say it every post. They should have canceled all conference tournaments, auto bid to regular season Champs and send everyone to bubble early in preparation for NCAA. Lol. Ijs

Reaction Score
KU had issues going in, left two players home who tested positive.
That said to me that they should've been in a shutdown state but they're jerks.

Am I the only one who thinks if we had that same situation before the BET we would've stayed home?

Reaction Score
The NCAA Champ will be....... the one team that gets through without Covid. Mask up Huskies!

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Remember that thread I posted a few weeks ago saying the state of Texas is going to ruin the NCAA tournament... hmm...

Reaction Score
Covid dodgeball decides the National Championship?

Disclaimer: If we win it was deserved.

Reaction Score
Remember that thread I posted a few weeks ago saying the state of Texas is going to ruin the NCAA tournament... hmm...
If we all played by Texas’ rules we would probably have a normal tournament without interruption. The kids are fine.

How about we both agree to keep both of our snarky political opinions out of the discussion from hear on?

We all see it differently. You don’t have a monopoly on truth

Reaction Score
Imagine if we get to the title game and the other team has to withdraw because of covid and we get a 5th that way? I don’t know how I could even count it. Then again, Syracuse would make a ton of shirts and wear that championship proudly!

On a serious note, in this situation I’d think the teams would take a 10 day break and play the title game two weeks later.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
We got posters in here who only show up when there are positive covid tests, jerking off to their doom and gloom holier then thou stance.

Really everyone is going to gang up on me now for an innocent comment? I just think it’s possible that relaxed covid protocols in Texas who is in the big 12 may have contributed to Kansas getting a positive test. Hard to prove but the timing is interesting. That’s all. No need to get all worked up about it and put people down over it. Some people on here are crazy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom