Kansas Nova on NBC Sports | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kansas Nova on NBC Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Think Wiggins was sick last night. He looked like a lottery pick against Duke.
He's 18, a freshman, and that's why it's hard to win it all with a superstar. See Andre Drummond. Amazing talent takes time to develop, and even opposing mediocre college athletes are far superior to any one they played against last year. And it's wearing to play and bang every day against those athletes.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
NBCSN does a very nice job with its sports coverage. Premier league looks nice and so does college basketball. Haven't had a chance to watch a football game yet.

Sunday Night Football is always very nicely produced.

Reaction Score
Watched a lot of the Kansas game last night and they are talented as heck. But as many others pointed out they lack a PG to control the team. Thorpe is not very good at all and the kid Mason may be better but man he's stupid. Fouled people down the stretch like he was in a coma giving UTEP a shot........

Obviously Wiggins is multi-talented but he does play like a freshman still.....but a few of his moves were wow-factor although he didn't finish them. Selden is a nice player, strong but not really big. The kid I was most impressed with was Embiid the ex-Cameroon volleyball player. 3 years of hoops only and he has caught on fast, has a real nice sense of the game already. The NBA scouts must be drooling on this one high ceiling. Brimah has a ways to get to him but not all that far, very similar but behind on the instinctive parts of the game!

Reaction Score
Damn, I didn't even see that was on TV. College hockey is great. With most of us being in the CT area if any of you get a chance I highly recommend taking in a game at Quinnipiac. Absolutely gorgeous rink and a great college hockey program.
Around Christmas time Uconn is playing college hockey at the XL center against Sacred Heart and then Quinnipiac or Umass. Great game and worth going to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom