Kansas Nova on NBC Sports | The Boneyard

Kansas Nova on NBC Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nova has led the whole game, lead is down to 3 with 3:50 left.

Reaction Score
win or lose it looks like Nova is back to where they used to be before they went on that downward slope for a few years. on another note, NBC's HD and presentation is incredible, I wish they had the type of tv contracts ESPN has.

caw

Reaction Score
Tharpe is just not a very good PG. To think Napier and he were about the same ranking before Napier reclassified (unless my mind is going).

Duke and KU have the same flaw, PGs are just mediocre. I'm not a fan of Appling on MSU either. Or maye I'm spoiled watching UConns backcourt.

Reaction Score
nice move by Mason, is Tharpe still starting? Mason looks better than him to me.

Reaction Score
Mason should've drove into the lane there, wasn't really a bad look but with these foul rules you're much better off penetrating

Reaction Score
Yes Tharpe starts and he stinks. Kansas has a ton of young talent but they have no point guard play and Wiggins has a lot of things to work on, flawed team and if they are the second best team in the nation I like our chances. Archidiacano was horrendous all night and then hits the game winner.

Reaction Score
I know it's very early and he's very, very young, but Wiggins is nowhere near as advanced as I thought he was. Still a great talent with exceptional potential, but the recruiting reports made him out to be Lebron Jr. and the sure fire #1 pick.

Reaction Score
I know it's very early and he's very, very young, but Wiggins is nowhere near as advanced as I thought he was. Still a great talent with exceptional potential, but the recruiting reports made him out to be Lebron Jr. and the sure fire #1 pick.

The amazing thing is not just ESPN, but almost everyone had him as a 1st team AA too.......can we see something first. There will be 10 players who are better than him overall in the B12 never mind the country........

Reaction Score
Think Wiggins was sick last night. He looked like a lottery pick against Duke.

Reaction Score
Think Wiggins was sick last night. He looked like a lottery pick against Duke.

"sick" sounds like someone who works at ESPN.......if you watch highlights he's the next best thing, if you watch games he has a LONG way to go.......overrated from what I've seen! But that's not on him it's on ESPN and such.....but hey can't blame them they have people hiring the likes of Jeff Goodman:eek:

Reaction Score
Seeing as a BE team beat them, I am surprised ESPN even commented on the game....

Not sure where I read he was sick...

Reaction Score
Seeing as a BE team beat them, I am surprised ESPN even commented on the game....

Not sure where I read he was sick...

You know what I took your post as "sick" in the sense of his game and not his physical feel.....my bad!!

But you are correct I'm surprised it was hyped at all with Nova taking them....usually hide it in the last 15 minutes!

caw

Reaction Score
Wiggins does need some work, but like Drummond, it may be the NCAA game just isn't a great fit. That plus he plays with a crappy PG.

Reaction Score
I either read it or heard it somewhere that he was not well the past day or so. So maybe there was something to it.

Reaction Score
NBCSN does a very nice job with its sports coverage. Premier league looks nice and so does college basketball. Haven't had a chance to watch a football game yet.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Jay Wright being Jay Wright. Great game coach that can steal a game here and there against even the top teams, but his players don't improve like they should and his teams consistently have the worst chemistry in the conference.

Reaction Score
NBCSN does a very nice job with its sports coverage. Premier league looks nice and so does college basketball. Haven't had a chance to watch a football game yet.

Hockey on NBCSN is also pretty well done.

Reaction Score
Hockey on NBCSN is also pretty well done.

Yes, indeed. NHL. Also, college hockey. I watched Boston U. v. North Dakota and it was the crispest college hockey game I've ever seen on TV.

Reaction Score
Yes, indeed. NHL. Also, college hockey. I watched Boston U. v. North Dakota and it was the crispest college hockey game I've ever seen on TV.

Damn, I didn't even see that was on TV. College hockey is great. With most of us being in the CT area if any of you get a chance I highly recommend taking in a game at Quinnipiac. Absolutely gorgeous rink and a great college hockey program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom