Kansas flopping | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kansas flopping

Reaction Score
So my guess is that this coached. It seems Self knows teams are going to be physical with him and his coach knows that will have a negative impact on his game. Isn’t the B1G considered a physical league were the let the players play. If so now we see why HD wanted out. So they are trying to control the narrative by pulling this in the pre season. This should be fun to watch, I hope, because Clingan is definitely more stout than Hunter and he is bigger. So the flop in Allen FH might be the best counter. You just know Hurley is going to mention it pre game and if the refs start calling ticky tack fouls on DC or SJ, I see at least one more T in Danny’s future. If this game is close late and HD has the ball my guess even if a UConn player breathes on him he will be shooting foul shots. This is setting up to be a very interesting and I think entertaining game.
You forgot danny figured out how to win close games, win by double digits. I would have to check but i am pretty sure UConn is undefeated in double digit victories

Reaction Score
The refs should be well aware of this. It's really disgraceful especially for a guy that has some talent. And he can't be doing this without the encouragement of his coach. Hurley isn't going to let it slide. He has too much integrity. And the network video and clown analysis missed him charging into the Marquette player to start the whole thing. No guts to call it out.

Reaction Score
Not sure what that is...not fopping really more like fake fainting. He just drops to the floor like a woman in the 1800's fainting because too hot from wearing a corset and heavy dress.
It's called the vapors.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom