Kansas flopping | The Boneyard

Kansas flopping

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Can’t believe he went to KU we all the know what the perfect program was for him :rolleyes:

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
So my guess is that this coached. It seems Self knows teams are going to be physical with him and his coach knows that will have a negative impact on his game. Isn’t the B1G considered a physical league were the let the players play. If so now we see why HD wanted out. So they are trying to control the narrative by pulling this in the pre season. This should be fun to watch, I hope, because Clingan is definitely more stout than Hunter and he is bigger. So the flop in Allen FH might be the best counter. You just know Hurley is going to mention it pre game and if the refs start calling ticky tack fouls on DC or SJ, I see at least one more T in Danny’s future. If this game is close late and HD has the ball my guess even if a UConn player breathes on him he will be shooting foul shots. This is setting up to be a very interesting and I think entertaining game.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not sure what that is...not fopping really more like fake fainting. He just drops to the floor like a woman in the 1800's fainting because too hot from wearing a corset and heavy dress.

Reaction Score
So my guess is that this coached. It seems Self knows teams are going to be physical with him and his coach knows that will have a negative impact on his game. Isn’t the B1G considered a physical league were the let the players play. If so now we see why HD wanted out. So they are trying to control the narrative by pulling this in the pre season. This should be fun to watch, I hope, because Clingan is definitely more stout than Hunter and he is bigger. So the flop in Allen FH might be the best counter. You just know Hurley is going to mention it pre game and if the refs start calling ticky tack fouls on DC or SJ, I see at least one more T in Danny’s future. If this game is close late and HD has the ball my guess even if a UConn player breathes on him he will be shooting foul shots. This is setting up to be a very interesting and I think entertaining game.
Think the boatload of money had something to do with the transfer.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
So pathetic, just can't respect the man

Reaction Score
It will get chippy between him and Donovan, both talk trash.
Yeah wouldn't surprise me. He did meet Dickinson when he visited Michigan in recruiting, though. They might be friendly.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Yeah wouldn't surprise me. He did meet Dickinson when he visited Michigan in recruiting, though. They might be friendly.
Would we be friendly to Cooper Flagg if we meet them in the NCAAT? I hope not. Out for blood.

Reaction Score
I'd love to see Sanogo defending in that spot. We need a Carlton coming off the bench to counter those moves.

Reaction Score
Was expecting this to be a thread about how Kansas flopped against Eastern Illinois. Barely won as 38 point favorites.

Reaction Score

The game will probably be entertaining, but I can almost guarantee when Dickinson gets away with a flop... and he will, with the game being played at Phog Allen... you and the rest of us on this board will be screaming at our TV's about what a horse-bleep call it is and we are amazed that they are letting him get away with it again.

You just watch........................

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I’m sure Dan is awake right now chugging his copper drink figuring it out

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members