Kamiri Smith | The Boneyard

Kamiri Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This tweet was posted in the other thread, but just again in case anyone missed it

He's on Oakland Soldiers in the EYBL (James Akinjo also is on Oakland Soldiers who is taking his official 9/14)

As far as 2019 rankings go, he is nowhere to be found which is fine since it's still very early and we've even seen most recently how Akinjo jumped very quickly after Peach Jam so this could be Ollie getting in at the ground floor for a potential riser.

Here's some old footage from a year ago

I'd say pretty good handles, a slightly unorthodox shooting motion (which is fine if it works, it works), and looks for contact when going up strong and is able to finish through it. I don't seen an offer list anywhere at this point so we don't have a ton of information to work off of.

Reaction Score
I hate to bring this up, but his tall is he? 6'7"? KO looks taller. Maybe KO is on a box or something....

Reaction Score
I hate to bring this up, but his tall is he? 6'7"? KO looks taller. Maybe KO is on a box or something....
Saw him on campus. Looked to be close to 6ft, perhaps under 6. His hair made him appear taller than he actually is. Class of '19, though, so still some time to grow.

Reaction Score
This tweet was posted in the other thread, but just again in case anyone missed it

He's on Oakland Soldiers in the EYBL (James Akinjo also is on Oakland Soldiers who is taking his official 9/14)

As far as 2019 rankings go, he is nowhere to be found which is fine since it's still very early and we've even seen most recently how Akinjo jumped very quickly after Peach Jam so this could be Ollie getting in at the ground floor for a potential riser.

Here's some old footage from a year ago

I'd say pretty good handles, a slightly unorthodox shooting motion (which is fine if it works, it works), and looks for contact when going up strong and is able to finish through it. I don't seen an offer list anywhere at this point so we don't have a ton of information to work off of.

Nice to see a highlight video that isn't 95% dunks.

Reaction Score
Nice to see a highlight video that isn't 95% dunks.
Well when you're around 6 feet tall a highlight video of all dunks would be a very short highlight video. :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So he visited us, then re-classed to 2020, and is moving to a CT prep school?

Silent verbal commit?

pj

Reaction Score
So he visited us, then re-classed to 2020, and is moving to a CT prep school?

Silent verbal commit?

Would we really give an offer this early? Also Christian Vital will be the only senior for 2019-2020 so UConn will have few openings in that class. I would think the reclass is more likely to be academic than basketball driven.

Reaction Score
Would we really give an offer this early? Also Christian Vital will be the only senior for 2019-2020 so UConn will have few openings in that class. I would think the reclass is more likely to be academic than basketball driven.
I was only half-serious, take that post with a fluid grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom