Kalbrenner: BE team looking forward to playing "obviously, UConn" | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Kalbrenner: BE team looking forward to playing "obviously, UConn"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Uh huh. But did it sound mild or insulting?
It was intentionally insulting, you know that. All Kalkbrenner said was basically that he disagreed with Sanogo being considered the best big man in the conference and that he is looking forward to the matchup to validate his opinion.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It was intentionally insulting, you know that. All Kalkbrenner said was basically that he disagreed with Sanogo being considered the best big man in the conference and that he is looking forward to the matchup to validate his opinion.
No, that’s your spin on what he said. What he said it was he didn’t think Sanogo was a good player and he laughed while he said it. Your visceral reaction to my much more mild comment was correct, it was insulting, just as Kalk’s comment was.

(For what it’s worth, I have no opinion on you as a poster one way or the other. )

Reaction Score
No, that’s your spin on what he said. What he said it was he didn’t think Sanogo was a good player and he laughed while he said it. Your visceral reaction to my much more mild comment was correct, it was insulting, just as Kalk’s comment was.

(For what it’s worth, I have no opinion on you as a poster one way or the other. )
If you're going to get in a discussion/argument about what he said you should actually probably state what he said. Quote him.

Reaction Score
Just resurfacing this thread when Kalk disrespected Sanogo. Well well well. Thanks for coming out tonight, Ryan! What happened? As Jamie Vardy says, “chat $#!+, get banged.” Hope he learned a valuable lesson to keep his mouth shut.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Just resurfacing this thread when Kalk disrespected Sanogo. Well well well. Thanks for coming out tonight, Ryan! What happened? As Jamie Vardy says, “chat $#!+, get banged.” Hope he learned a valuable lesson to keep his mouth shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom