Kahari Beaufort | The Boneyard

Kahari Beaufort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Like as in he's a "must have" recruit? Or you're saying we need a big man recruit rather than another guard?

Something between you and DogMania would make perfect size posts and the right amount of explanation. :)

We are both ends of the spectrum

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
This is his 3rd time going back to EHS. You guys don't find it funny that you never hear about him during the HS basketball season like you do for Jared and Kuran?
I was wondering if you saw him play or heard he has character issues.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I was wondering if you saw him play or heard he has character issues.
He has character issues big time. If he could've actually managed to stay at EHS I would've saw him play. Most I've seen him play is pick up games. But maybe the 3rd time is a charm. He is suppose to play for EHS this year.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
He has character issues big time. If he could've actually managed to stay at EHS I would've saw him play. Most I've seen him play is pick up games. But maybe the 3rd time is a charm. He is suppose to play for EHS this year.
Perhaps KO is the guy to hammer out those issues, if any at all. Plus, if he ain't got the grades then he ain't coming to UConn.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Perhaps KO is the guy to hammer out those issues, if any at all. Plus, if he ain't got the grades then he ain't coming to UConn.
I don't know how his grades are. He just hasn't been able to stay at EHS.

Reaction Score
Like as in he's a "must have" recruit? Or you're saying we need a big man recruit rather than another guard?

Something between you and DogMania would make perfect size posts and the right amount of explanation. :)
LOL! That's all I got.

Reaction Score
Meh, Khadeem Charington is the same type of player from a size and skill standpoint and I would much rather have him, I'm not really impressed by Beaufort.

Reaction Score
Character Issues!! Getting kicked out of EHHS is no easy feat. No way he passes through SH and WM if it gets to that point. Jordan Bell couldn't visit cause he didnt take SAT's , thats the least of this kids problems. yes i know this is an unoffical so its not the same. I do not want to put this kid on blast on the internet explaining why he got kicked out the last time but I will not root for him wherever he ends up.
He has been around the team (EHHS) and is suppose to play as warrior said. That being said hope he matures every teen deserves a chance or two or three

Reaction Score
Huskywarrior, any idea if Jared Wilson-Frame is getting attention from UConn? He seems like he'd be a good fit...

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Not sure. Next time I see him I could ask him about Recruiting. He is a Syracuse fan though. Loves Dion Waters.

Reaction Score
We have to start getting some great wings again....a Dion Waiters fan in Husky territory is plain awful!!

Reaction Score
Let's not go recruiting a kid with character issues right now. And if he's from East Hartford I'd be real careful. The Wiggins experience is still too fresh in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom