OT: - Kadary Richmond to Syracuse | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Kadary Richmond to Syracuse

Reaction Score
Not sure if Cam can do all that Richmond shows in this video of practice at Brewster. Look at the passing, the drives, all manner of shots and really strong moves to the basket. Seems he'd be a FT shooting machine.

If Hurley wants to play fast could KR be the better guy? The S board showed a side by side rating chart for AJ and KR and AJ is floating off a bit while KR has jumped up really far and fast.

Reaction Score
I know guys leave regardless of record but in the recruiting trench warfare you use it if you are an opposing school. It’s a nasty recruiting World out there - plenty of material for hostile workplace suits LOL.

I put that in the thread because of ""Pretty much every national champion has a few early departures."
Just seemed a bit optimistic for a Melo-less team.

Reaction Score
Not sure if Cam can do all that Richmond shows in this video of practice at Brewster. Look at the passing, the drives, all manner of shots and really strong moves to the basket. Seems he'd be a FT shooting machine.

If Hurley wants to play fast could KR be the better guy? The S board showed a side by side rating chart for AJ and KR and AJ is floating off a bit while KR has jumped up really far and fast.

I'm going to go ahead and say Cam can do everything in that video and more. He is a much, much better player. His FT rate is exceptional, knockdown tough shotmaker. Probably not as good of a shooter.

Kadary has a higher ceiling IMO.

Reaction Score
I'm going to go ahead and say Cam can do everything in that video and more. He is a much, much better player. His FT rate is exceptional, knockdown tough shotmaker. Probably not as good of a shooter.

Kadary has a higher ceiling IMO.
But will he reach that ceiling at Syracuse?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Cam is unlikely, Kadary Richmond appears to be the best non big that we have been recruiting .Would it not make sense for us to sign him even though we have Jackson . Add a big ( Caldwell . Cliff or Brown } and thats our class.
Our number one priority is a center, we don’t even have one on our roster for 2021 right now. We technically only have one scholarship left for 2020 because we don’t know for sure what AG is going to do so we’re in the same bind Syracuse is in. We should sign a center then reevaluate the scholar situation in the spring, maybe sign a transfer or late bloomer if a scholarship opens up.

C

Chief00

I would take any of those guys today, if they wanted to come here.

True, strategically we need a Big but we also need a scorer.

Again, ships will open up and Danny needs to adjust that managing scholarships here is different than Wagner or URI. It’s ok to take guys and then figure things out.

Reaction Score
I agree Chief . If you consider, the fluidity of roster created ,by . the prevalence of , transfers ,redshirts decommits ,graduate transfers ,team dismissals and injuries, it is logical to assume that a spot or more will open up .

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Nice pick up for them especially after their recent inability to close with their top targets. It was a plucky recovery for a pretty good team.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
he's going to be very good.
I’m still unsure of how good he is but we’ll see this year with Brewster. He played public and on a very weak adidas circuit. He has nice length and can score but he plays very flat footed, has trouble getting separation, gets beat on D a lot, shot can be more consistent from what I’ve seen.

Reaction Score
If I am correct, we are currently involved, with only Fergusen Brown and Cliff for next season .

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog