OT: - Kadary Richmond to Syracuse | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Kadary Richmond to Syracuse

Reaction Score
83682676-A451-4D9D-A9BA-572A6EF4FE05.jpeg

Reaction Score
I don’t recall even seeing him on their campus. This is happening extremely fast.

What a strange recruitment.

He gets down to his final 4. Trending our way then reopens the recruitment to speak with other coaches. Then cuse offers him and he jumps on it?

I don’t get it.

Reaction Score
I don’t recall even seeing him on their campus. This is happening extremely fast.

What a strange recruitment.

He gets down to his final 4. Trending our way then reopens the recruitment to speak with other coaches. Then cuse offers him and he jumps on it?

I don’t get it.

Then he jumps off it- weirder

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Or he wanted to announce it

Uh -- he did announce it. I get that you mean he can do it over the internet with a table of caps in front of him, but exactly who is going to watch after he announces it publicly?

Reaction Score
So out of all the schools recruiting him he commits before visiting Cuse only to be told by Cuse no then he had to decommit.

What a strange mentality this kid has.

Reaction Score
Uh -- he did announce it. I get that you mean he can do it over the internet with a table of caps in front of him, but exactly who is going to watch after he announces it publicly?
Thanks for clarifying. I didn’t realize he himself announced it.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
He can tweet a different school next, then decommit.
And keep doing that until he says, "This one's for real."
It would be like trying on a hat, taking it off, trying another, messing with the crowd.

Reaction Score
He can tweet a different school next, then decommit.
And keep doing that until he says, "This one's for real."
It would be like trying on a hat, taking it off, trying another, messing with the crowd.
Genius

Reaction Score
So out of all the schools recruiting him he commits before visiting Cuse only to be told by Cuse no then he had to decommit.

What a strange mentality this kid has.

For the record, I was being sarcastic. I suppose it's possible that Syracuse turned down this kid, but it seems unlikely.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
Give the kid a break - it’s a lot for an 18 year old to deal with.
I think he's afraid to not be invited to the proverbial dance. Someone needs to tell him he is the one with the options & a lot of programs would be glad to land him.
If we get Cardwell to commit I would take this kid with our last scollie

Reaction Score
They filled their 13 ships, so they need an addition by subtraction first.

Just looked at the S thread on Richmond. Here's their answer:
"Pretty much every national champion has a few early departures. Take that for what it's worth. "

Also: "My understanding is we don't worry about scholarship availability. How that works, no clue. But we don't need to worry about it. "

Last edited:
C

Chief00

Just looked at the S thread on Richmond. Here's their answer:
"Pretty much every national champion has a few early departures. Take that for what it's worth. "
I know guys leave regardless of record but in the recruiting trench warfare you use it if you are an opposing school. It’s a nasty recruiting World out there - plenty of material for hostile workplace suits LOL.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom