OT: - Juwan Howard throws a punch | The Boneyard

OT: Juwan Howard throws a punch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I tuned in just in time to see the handshake line. Apparently it stemmed from a timeout that Wiscy called with which he wasn't happy. Somewhat of an overreaction /s

Reaction Score
Yeah considering he struck first and caused the further scrum AFTER someone pulled him away. So he re-entered the incident and then instigated and escalated to violence.

I'm not sure I'd fire him as a first incident, but this is suspension + thin ice.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
And OBTW......

eating popcorn GIF

Reaction Score
I tuned in just in time to see the handshake line. Apparently it stemmed from a timeout that Wiscy called with which he wasn't happy. Somewhat of an overreaction /s
Complete overreaction. Ok to be a little irked. Beyond that...instigated a full on brawl for being personally frustrated. This like in baseball when some bozo thinks it's a proportional response to throw a baseball 99 mph at someones head because they stole a base in the 8th inning up 6 runs.

Reaction Score
You know you may have a problem as a coach if you get so upset about the opposing team calling a timeout to get bench players in for the last minute that you throw a punch during the postgame “good game” line.

This may hasten Howard’s eventual demise

Reaction Score
Hot take: An even worse look than the NDSU kid :D

Not a punch and I don't think he should be fired over it but people get fired for things like that nowadays. Juwan seems to be unraveling after such a great start at Michigan.

Reaction Score
Yeah considering he struck first and caused the further scrum AFTER someone pulled him away. So he re-entered the incident and then instigated and escalated to violence.

I'm not sure I'd fire him as a first incident, but this is suspension + thin ice.
May not have been punches thrown but this looked very similar to the incident he had with Turgeon last year. I'd still expect a suspension over termination, but wouldn't be shocked if he was

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Yeah. Basketball players are notorious for being real weak in the punch throwing game. So, whenever someone looks remotely street fight passable, it's easily noticed.
If I remember correctly Jeff Adrien slugged a Seton Hall player once, I think the whole team felt that punch.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
How do I start a #jalenroseforcoach or claim jalenrose4coach.com thingy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom