Justin Jackson | The Boneyard

Justin Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Thanks for the mean mug that started our run. Try not to flop on your way back to Cinci.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Dennis Rodman's son?
I think he looks like him and plays a good bit like him as well. I don't like his mugging or his sneaky cheap shot plays but he has talent and will make an NBA roster.

Reaction Score
He's a good athlete I like him . Plays hard , reminds me of roscoe smith

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
He kept hooking brimah and Nolan every time when he got the ball

Never got called on the hook either. My guess in the NCAA he will get called for it and will have to play straight up.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
It's ok; UConn dropped Senhor Testiculo on his mean mug tonight.

Reaction Score
Never got called on the hook either. My guess in the NCAA he will get called for it and will have to play straight up.

Even Phil's 4th he had that meat hook out there as Phil tried to fight around him to get defensive position…..the only reason he couldn't was Jackson's arm yet the ref (refs were pitiful) somehow saw something else yet again?

Reaction Score
I like Justin & his scowl. He plays hard & physical. He's not afraid of banging around. He'd be perfect on our team since he does the dirty work. While scowling all game, he didn't seem to be directing it against us. You could tell he just wanted the game badly. Heck, he even helped Boatright up after he fouled him.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
What bothers me are his off ball dives. He had 3 last night to go along with Rubles hiting the deck from kromah running through a screen. He dove in Hartford off ball to pick up a foul on Brimah. You want to be a hardhat lunchpail guy? Great! You want to puff out your shoulders and grandstand like your the hulk? Be my guest. But play like that and take dives? That's bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom