Just to let you know....... | The Boneyard

Just to let you know.......

Reaction Score
Hi everyone! Yesterday afternoon I had surgery to remove the cyst on my back! The last of many problems I've gone through for over 2 3/4 years! Obviously what was supposed to be a simple surgery, cut, pop cyst out, and stitch up was harder as the part of the cyst had attached itself to something and the Doctor had to work harder to get it out! After it finally was out I saw the benign cyst, and I'm glad I had it removed!
This is the last hangover from all my physical problems as stated above. So hopefully I can turn the page on the past and concentrate on the next 3 months of Cardiac Rehab ahead! I started last week and the pain in my legs & right hip are limiting what I can do right now to rehab!
Thanks to all that have supported me in my trials over the last several years! I do appreciate all the BYers kind words!

Last edited by a moderator:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Stay strong in your rehab. In ~3 months our team will be tipping off the regular season and you'll be done rehab. Coincidence? I think not. Just the team's way of telling that you that you are needed and we are willing to wait for you.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hi everyone! Yesterday afternoon I had surgery to remove the cyst on my back! The last of many problems I've gone through for over 2 3/4 years! Obviously what was supposed to be a simple surgery, cut, pop cyst out, and stitch up was harder as the part of the cyst had attached itself to something and the Doctor had to work harder to get it out! After it finally was out I saw the benign cyst, and I'm glad I had it removed!
This is the last hangover from all my physical problems as stated above. So hopefully I can turn the page on the past and concentrate on the next 3 months of Cardiac Rehab ahead! I started last week and the pain in my legs & right hip are limiting what I can do right now to rehab!
Thanks to all that have supported me in my trials over the last several years! I do appreciate all the BYers kind words!
Keep on truckin' man. I know what you're going though. I had a cyst removed along with spinal fusion just two years ago. Tough recovery; I actually rented a hospital bed and put on the ground floor for a month, don't know how I would have made it without that.
Better days a comin' pal!!!!!

Reaction Score

Thanks, good pal--I was pretty sure the cyst would go well--I was more wondering how the Cardio Therapy was going--thanks for the update.
Keep us posted how the giddy in the giddyup is going.

Reaction Score
Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and support! It's been a long 2 3/4 years! The last time I felt good & healthy was Jan. 14th of 2015, the day before my hernia operation which I had complications from and that started my health spiral downward! So I have 3 months of Cardiac Rehab ahead!
Thanks again!
RSV

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
I can remember the days when cancer was just another word in the dictionary.

Then it hit me four times.

After four major surgeries and 25 other procedures under general anesthesia, I'm still here and planning on staying for a long while.

So will you.

Chin up and good luck!;)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Well RSV, I'm in perpetual rehab to hold on to what I've got, and I suspect you know this BUT Remember nothing goes in a straight line and you'll have ups and downs in rehab,. Don't be afraid to give the therapists feedback and work hard and graduate magna cum laude at least. All the best.

Reaction Score
RSHERM: Just saw this note of yours and it brings me out of hibernation again so send along my congrats on your progress. You being one of my "main guys" on the BY, I'm very interested in your progress, so please keep us tuned in on next progress, whether on the private mail or on here. Keep up the good work....stay well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom