OT: - Just Thought I Would Share | The Boneyard

OT: Just Thought I Would Share

Reaction Score
IMG_2005.jpeg

My grand niece Makenzie Helms point guard for East Haven High School signs NLI for Nebraska basketball

Reaction Score
I usually watch Hamden, Cross and some West Haven girls games. I think the sport is improving talent wise in our area.
Hamden is going to really good this year. They beat East Haven to win the summer league

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
Hamden is going to really good this year. They beat East Haven to win the summer league

I was there. Hamden is really good. Their only problem may be depth. I remember opposing coaches talking about how good your grandniece is after she beat them. Lol

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Congrats. The family should be proud.

Can't speak to Lincoln but had some work out in Omaha for a while and was pleasantly surprised. Cool city and nice people. If you get to Omaha, go to Gorat's to get steak where Warren Buffet eats. Much nicer people than Omaha Prime, and the steak was great.

Reaction Score
Congrats. The family should be proud.

Can't speak to Lincoln but had some work out in Omaha for a while and was pleasantly surprised. Cool city and nice people. If you get to Omaha, go to Gorat's to get steak where Warren Buffet eats. Much nicer people than Omaha Prime, and the steak was great.
Thanks. She really liked the whole area and the Womens team gets great fan support. I Would like to see a Nebraska football game too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom