Just some thoughts | The Boneyard

Just some thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
and some things to think about. Gotta wonder what Breanna Stewart is thinking for next season. With only Tiffany graduating and our 3 Headed Monster Class coming in just give it a big WOW. Something to think about. KML Bria Stef Breanna Moriah all big time scorers and Breanna is so athletic and has a nose for the ball. 6'5 6'4.

WCBB got another UConn surprise last night....better then advertised, alot better. It all comes down to defense and our defense was sufficating. We missed alot of layups and alot of foul shots and won by 10. We make a few more shots and a few more foul shots and we win by 20. Kinda gives you an idea of how good this team is. With that said we cant shoot like this againest Baylor.

TAM is a really good defensive team too. Our next big game. Bone is 6'5 and Im looking forward to Stef vs Bone. ND is a really really good team too. I think our height advantage will make us the favorite. Its going to be very tuff for ND to stop Stef KML and Bria and ND will do their best.

This is a really good team. Very balanced on both sides of the ball with depth height and speed. They play as a team. Bria is Miss Clutch. She is very under control and makes good decisions under pressure. KML is off the charts. One thing about televising last nights game, KML is no longer a secret.
The freshman got minutes last night which is good for their development especially later in the season. After watching UConn last night and not shoot well I now know they can play confident againest good teams when theyre not playing well and still hang in, until someone gets going. Cant wait for the TAM game.

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
How about "Did someone say 'cheese'?" (As in "brie"):)

Reaction Score
and some things to think about. Gotta wonder what Breanna Stewart is thinking for next season. With only Tiffany graduating and our 3 Headed Monster Class coming in just give it a big WOW. Something to think about. KML Bria Stef Breanna Moriah all big time scorers and Breanna is so athletic and has a nose for the ball. 6'5 6'4.

WCBB got another UConn surprise last night....better then advertised, alot better. It all comes down to defense and our defense was sufficating. We missed alot of layups and alot of foul shots and won by 10. We make a few more shots and a few more foul shots and we win by 20. Kinda gives you an idea of how good this team is. With that said we cant shoot like this againest Baylor.

TAM is a really good defensive team too. Our next big game. Bone is 6'5 and Im looking forward to Stef vs Bone. ND is a really really good team too. I think our height advantage will make us the favorite. Its going to be very tuff for ND to stop Stef KML and Bria and ND will do their best.

This is a really good team. Very balanced on both sides of the ball with depth height and speed. They play as a team. Bria is Miss Clutch. She is very under control and makes good decisions under pressure. KML is off the charts. One thing about televising last nights game, KML is no longer a secret.
The freshman got minutes last night which is good for their development especially later in the season. After watching UConn last night and not shoot well I now know they can play confident againest good teams when theyre not playing well and still hang in, until someone gets going. Cant wait for the TAM game.

What do you mean by you have to wonder what Brenna is thinking? Do you mean shes excited by the potential, or scared off by playing time? With regards to the latter, personally I think Stewart will be the best 4 on the team, and will at least see the most minutes at the spot if she doesn't start.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
What do you mean by you have to wonder what Brenna is thinking? Do you mean shes excited by the potential, or scared off by playing time?

Pretty sure Stewart is not scared of playing time.

With regards to the latter, personally I think Stewart will be the best 4 on the team, and will at least see the most minutes at the spot if she doesn't start.

I think she's gonna be a lot better than that.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
What do you mean by you have to wonder what Brenna is thinking? Do you mean shes excited by the potential, or scared off by playing time? With regards to the latter, personally I think Stewart will be the best 4 on the team, and will at least see the most minutes at the spot if she doesn't start.
IMO Chris Breanna is the best player in WCBB and shes only a senior in HS. Breanna will redefine the what tall girls can do in WCBB. She can do everything with the ball. Google her and watch the videos. I heard about her and how she was founded when she was in 8th grade. A good friend of mine saw her play, called me and said I just watched the best post player Ive ever seen and understand my friend is from NY and watched Kia Vaughn Tina Charles and Danielle Wilson. With one more phone call she was immediately a PHilly Belle.

With UConns current roster and only Tiff graduating and with our 3 Headed Monter Class coming it this just may be the greatest assemblage of players ever. When I look at the roster next season I see alot of AA's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom