Just renewed my season tickets... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Just renewed my season tickets...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's family to you??? Got news for you. It's entertainment pure and simple. Love competitive games. If it is not gonna be competitive I don't bother.

Would that be fairweather then?

Reaction Score
Would that be fairweather then?
Nope. Just want to see a competitive game. Saw a lot of uncompetitive football this year. Not gonna repeat that. Waste of money and time. Shoulda been outside doing a sport rather than sitting on my backside watching games that were over before they started.

Reaction Score
Nope. Just want to see a competitive game. Saw a lot of uncompetitive football this year. Not gonna repeat that. Waste of money and time. Shoulda been outside doing a sport rather than sitting on my backside watching games that were over before they started.

Yet you still feel the need to be here to tell us how unhappy you are. Got it.

Reaction Score
Yet you still feel the need to be here to tell us how unhappy you are. Got it.
Wrong again (and you are getting into a habit here). Were you happy last season? Well neither was I and neither was anyone else here. Do you think HCRE is the answer and can work miracles? Ah, you don't really know and neither do I. Blue white game will tell us something. Not much but something. Gonna wait at least until then to buy tickets. More probably will buy single game tickets on the secondary market. I think UConn could have done a lot better than RE, btw, but the guys with the bucks get to call the tune. I will be quite happy if I am proved wrong. But for now I am reserving judgement with a healthy amount of skepticism.

Reaction Score
Wrong again (and you are getting into a habit here). Were you happy last season? Well neither was I and neither was anyone else here. Do you think HCRE is the answer and can work miracles? Ah, you don't really know and neither do I. Blue white game will tell us something. Not much but something. Gonna wait at least until then to buy tickets. More probably will buy single game tickets on the secondary market. I think UConn could have done a lot better than RE, btw, but the guys with the bucks get to call the tune. I will be quite happy if I am proved wrong. But for now I am reserving judgement with a healthy amount of skepticism.

Are you being obtuse or do you have reading comprehension issues?

My point is/was, why are you even here? Go follow hockey or something you enjoy.

We know you are not happy. You pollute every thread you post in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom