Just got back from the game, my initial reactions | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Just got back from the game, my initial reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Let's see Adams grab some boards against DI teams before going down this road.
You know we don't do that on the Yard. Deity can be achieved here after just one 'scrimmage'. Its temporary.

Its just that fans have been walking in the desert for months and got a sip of water and are claiming that its Coors. Logic will return with competition.

Reaction Score
6 rebounds in an exhibition game = good rebounding guard. Hot take.

Bro I've seen him play numerous times in person, the kid can rebound (especially for a guard). He's more than capable of averaging more RPG than Brimah this season, seriously.

Reaction Score
I bet this will be the closeout crunch time end of game lineup. If Brimah is in who comes out? Not Miller.

Definitely not Miller. Loved what I saw from him even though it was a D2 team. I'd have to say Adams, as hard as that is to admit. Def not Gibbs, Purvis, Hamilton, or Miller. So that leaves Adams.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Finally, maybe I missed it, but did Joe ever say "Bacon is sizzling!"? If not, he gets an F.

But what if there was no sizzling happening on the court? Can't say "onions" if no one's got balls.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
But what if there was no sizzling happening on the court? Can't say "onions" if no one's got balls.

Bacon WAS sizzling! Dickey would've busted out multiple "hot like fires". He was leading all scorers at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom