Junior G/F Cameron Reddish 4 showing love | The Boneyard

Junior G/F Cameron Reddish 4 showing love

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
With the way you worded your title I was going to ask what type of love.
Love as in a long and happy marriage. Love as in an engagement that gets called off last second. Or love like you ex college girl friend. But I see from the twitter I can't be funny.

Reaction Score
seems like he really likes ollie but id gather were 4th on that list

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Yeah, if all those stay in the chase, we ain't getting this guy.

Reaction Score
The only thing that separates UConn (negatively) from the 3 other schools listed is our propensity lately to miss the NCAA tourney. A top 5 recruit will probably be gone after 1 year so obviously making the Tourney is a high priority, he will still get plenty of press and exposure at UConn (for now) so AAC doesn't matter much.

If he loves KO and believes we are on the mend maybe he comes here otherwise what is the benefit to him playing in the NIT. I think some high rated kids really would love to play for KO for 1 or 2 years but they have to be convinced UConn is a top 25ish program at minimum again. We make the sweet 16 next year and this past season is a distant memory.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
With the way you worded your title I was going to ask what type of love.
Love as in a long and happy marriage. Love as in an engagement that gets called off last second. Or love like you ex college girl friend. But I see from the twitter I can't be funny.

Or fake love?

Reaction Score
The only thing that separates UConn (negatively) from the 3 other schools listed is our propensity lately to miss the NCAA tourney. A top 5 recruit will probably be gone after 1 year so obviously making the Tourney is a high priority, he will still get plenty of press and exposure at UConn (for now) so AAC doesn't matter much.

If he loves KO and believes we are on the mend maybe he comes here otherwise what is the benefit to him playing in the NIT. I think some high rated kids really would love to play for KO for 1 or 2 years but they have to be convinced UConn is a top 25ish program at minimum again. We make the sweet 16 next year and this past season is a distant memory.

I agree with your post. Making the sweet 16 would be huge in terms of erasing the memory of the disastrous 2026-17 season. That said, we have only made the tourney once in the past three seasons and only won one tourney game. In the other two seasons, we didn't even win an NIT game. So the likelihood of making the sweet 16 with a limited roster seems remote to me. However, if KO can get that much success out of the 2017-18 squad, I will believe that he did a great job, especially given the current situation.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
If you actually want to play and you're not a top 10 recruit cross Duke and U.K. off your list. Cal sends dude who would be going to the NBA there any but if you're anything less than a top top top recruit you'll be buried on the bench and not have a chance to play

Reaction Score
If you actually want to play and you're not a top 10 recruit cross Duke and U.K. off your list. Cal sends dude who would be going to the NBA there any but if you're anything less than a top top top recruit you'll be buried on the bench and not have a chance to play
Ala wenyan gabriel

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It's a hard thing to use against them, right? "We think you're excellent, our top target at the PF. I know Cal is recruiting you too, but if you go there you won't be good enough to get minutes."

Yeah, that one stings. The only thing you can go with is that we have a ton of minutes available, and UK has 5 guys at your position. Your choice.

Reaction Score
UK has 5 guys at your position that you might not be able to beat out.
FIFY with the implication of the statement.

What makes great players great is their irrational confidence. It's an important thing to remember.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Look - from what I've seen in recruiting and transfers over the last few years is that we shouldn't count ANYTHING out. Sometimes kids make decisions that don't make any sense. In fact, that seems to happen more often than not. So, maybe Reddish just loves him some Ollie and decides to come. It's not that crazy of a notion. I don't think it's likely, but certainly possible. Anything can happen. Let's stay positive until we're officially out.

Reaction Score
FIFY with the implication of the statement.

What makes great players great is their irrational confidence. It's an important thing to remember.
Why don't any of the kids that turn down UConn because of PT concerns ever have that irrational confidence?

Seems that we recruit kids with irrational confidence when we have PT available, and they go to UK, and we recruit kids with no confidence when we have studs like Brimah and Facey already on the team.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Yeah, that one stings. The only thing you can go with is that we have a ton of minutes available, and UK has 5 guys at your position. Your choice.

Right. There's almost no way other coaches DON'T use that against UK, because it's one of the only things that can be used.

You don't say anything to the recruit that indicates negativity of his game or whatever, but the essence of "who are you going to play over?" At UK is a big thing, and kids know that stuff. They see rosters and recruits and all of that.

Reaction Score
Right. There's almost no way other coaches DON'T use that against UK, because it's one of the only things that can be used.

You don't say anything to the recruit that indicates negativity of his game or whatever, but the essence of "who are you going to play over?" At UK is a big thing, and kids know that stuff. They see rosters and recruits and all of that.

I know for a fact coaches use it, they even used it for wenyen during the process. However its kind of hard to turn down the really good looking girl in school for the average looking one because she might cheat on you lol. These are kids were talking about, not many kids if any say no to Kentucky

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom