June Transfer Thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

June Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
She started by saying God had other plans for her and mentioned that Kara was amazing. Having heard it I still confused. Sounds like Duke mercifully released her from her scholarship agreement so she could be closer to home and be with Family that was struggling with COVID. Is Raul indicating otherwise -wrong doing on the part of Duke?

Well Charlotte is about two hours further from her home than Duke is.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Like I mentioned before Graves has been know to use 2 PG's at the same time, Maite Carzola with Sabrina Ionescu and then he used Sabrina and brought on another USC transfer in Minyon Moore. Both of those situations worked well. PaoPao and Rogers can certainly play together. That leaves Parrish and Scherr as the SF or 3 and backing them up. Prince, Sabally, and Watson rotating in the post. That leaves the other transfers to fill out minutes and playing time. Honestly I think its a good fit.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Like I mentioned before Graves has been know to use 2 PG's at the same time, Maite Carzola with Sabrina Ionescu and then he used Sabrina and brought on another USC transfer in Minyon Moore. Both of those situations worked well. PaoPao and Rogers can certainly play together. That leaves Parrish and Scherr as the SF or 3 and backing them up. Prince, Sabally, and Watson rotating in the post. That leaves the other transfers to fill out minutes and playing time. Honestly I think its a good fit.
That's true. Moore saw her scoring average plummet after transferring from USC to Oregon. Ionescu/Cazorla was a much more effective duo than Ionescu/Moore I'd say. They did have more years to play together though.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
That's true. Moore saw her scoring average plummet after transferring from USC to Oregon. Ionescu/Cazorla was a much more effective duo than Ionescu/Moore I'd say. They did have more years to play together though.
I always felt Moore transitioned to more of a defender at Oregon. She was always good defensively but scoring took a back seat in Eugene and I believe she was ok with that. I always felt she was underrated.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I always felt Moore transitioned to more of a defender at Oregon. She was always good defensively but scoring took a back seat in Eugene and I believe she was ok with that. I always felt she was underrated.
The team was certainly very good, and there was no indication she was unhappy with her role. It's too bad there was no post season that year.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score

Not sure what to say about Zaay Green transferring again, and for the second time in about 14 months. Will she end up at Kansas, the school she verbally committed to as a senior before decommitting and signing with Tennessee? Or, will she land at another in-state program like Baylor or Texas? Don't think she'll be eligible immediately, although she didn't gain eligibility last season until the blanket waiver took effect in December; probably has to file a waiver if she wants to play this coming season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom