June non-UConn recruiting | Page 3 | The Boneyard

June non-UConn recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Different Vibe in the Gonzaga pictures than the Oregon pictures.

Perhaps the different vibes reflect that the Zags have more of an "us against the World" attitude than an "entitled" (and well funded) P-5 program like Oregon.

Reaction Score
Perhaps the different vibes reflect that the Zags have more of an "us against the World" attitude than an "entitled" (and well funded) P-5 program like Oregon.
So you really think the photographer thinks that way (likely a student who shoots photos for the athletic department)? I don't think the coaches stage those things and say here do this. It has amateur student written all over it.

Besides, I don't think either Oregon or Arizona has anything to worry about in landing Vanslooten. She will be playing at one of those two places.

Reaction Score
espnW #23 Tonie Morgan, a 5-10 PG from Florida, took an official visit to NC State:

Reaction Score
That would be outrageous. What would be more outrageous...is if she accepted. The transfer portal is a mess because so many of these players...didn't think this whole thing through.
7th grade? Brenda offered Fudd when she was in 6th grade.

Reaction Score
I’m not surprised Nnaji didn’t commit to the Gophers since she plays for hopkins, they’ve had a history of not wanting to play for the U. I’m not sure how long it’s been since a hopkins player stayed home but i’m glad Battle did.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
KK Bransford was at Notre Dame today. She had photos in her Instagram story.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
2023 Maddie Cox and her parents retraced the steps the 'rents took with Lauren earlier and visited ND.

She also took in Bloomington and took in some Hoosier swag.

And, lastly, they all went to see Lauren and the Fever play the (hometown, for the Cox clan) Dallas Wings.
Big sis Lauren was up against Domers Mabrey and Ogumbowale. This time the team those two were on (Wings) took the "W."

Cox twitter feeds read like a Baylor booster site, so this Domer isn't getting the Irish hopes up. Plus, I remember what happend with big sis last time....Baylor was last school visited and "bingo."
Still, glad she came up Rte. 31 for the day!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Cox twitter feeds read like a Baylor booster site, so this Domer isn't getting the Irish hopes up. Plus, I remember what happend with big sis last time....Baylor was last school visited and "bingo."
Still, glad she came up Rte. 31 for the day!
Yeah. With Lauren it was the nationwide search for the school down the road.

I predict Maddie's parents will attend some exciting football games when she takes her official visits.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Perhaps Maddie will be in wait and see mode, as far as Baylor is concerned. It obviously won't be the same program as it was when Lauren played there, since Kim is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom