June 2021 Recruiting Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

June 2021 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not likely. This was a player that Olson of ESPN pretty much crushed in consecutive evaluations:

"the work ethic needs to match and exceed the skill level." (Olson)

"has the tools to impact at the next level and the work ethic to submit to mediocrity." (Olsonbas
Basically what I was thinking when watching what video I could find. Didn’t strike me as a UConn type, but who am I?

Reaction Score
Not likely. This was a player that Olson of ESPN pretty much crushed in consecutive evaluations:

"the work ethic needs to match and exceed the skill level." (Olson)

"has the tools to impact at the next level and the work ethic to submit to mediocrity." (Olson)
Yikes. Is this published for everyone to see or only available to subscribers? I don't follow Olson.

Reaction Score
With Lester's decision it seems like all that remains is Kiki or KK for 22, with Todd perhaps plan B if neither of those choose Uconn.

Reaction Score
With Lester's decision it seems like all that remains is Kiki or KK for 22, with Todd perhaps plan B if neither of those choose Uconn.
UConn didn’t want Lester. No plan B needed. UConn wasn’t waiting on a 4 star rated at #50 with questionable work habits on the court.

Reaction Score
Still confused if Uconn even really has interest in Todd. I honestly think now with the transfer portal, we don’t need big classes every year, so even if it’s only 2 commits I feel comfortable with that.

Reaction Score
I'm no longer 100% sure UConn is looking at her.
I was really impressed with what I saw. Yes, they are highlights but I love how in control she is. I like her highlights even better than what I've seen from kiki Rice.

Reaction Score
I was really impressed with what I saw. Yes, they are highlights but I love how in control she is. I like her highlights even better than what I've seen from kiki Rice.
Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman