July recruiting thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

July recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
They showed Geno on ESPNU watching the Louisville EYBL Championship game. 2024 Allie Ziebell for Wisconsin Flight is really impressive. Sharpshooting wing with a tight handle, solid strength, and good court vision.

Justice Carlton and Aaliyah Chavez are impressive for Cy Fair Elite as well.

Hmmm. I've long thought UConn might want to get in on Ziebell but seen no evidence they are. She had 30 points on 12 FG attempts today and that's not all that unusual for her as you'll see in my next post. Maybe Chavez wasn't the only POI Geno was there to see.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Another efficiency chart that contains Ashlynn Shade and UConn POI: Edwards, Cambridge, Alexander, Richardson, Hull

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Hmmm. I've long thought UConn might want to get in on Ziebell but seen no evidence they are. She had 30 points on 12 FG attempts today and that's not all that unusual for her as you'll see in my next post. Maybe Chavez wasn't the only POI Geno was there to see.
Ziebell recently started following Morgan Valley on Twitter.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Run for the Roses Classic now on ESPNU

Rooting for Phee Elite. :)

Reaction Score
Chloe Chardy and Aaliyah Chavez didn’t have a good day at all. Ziebell put them to shame. Man, she’s a hell of a player. I know she’s following ND coaches as well. Knew UCONN would creep in there. She was the best player on the floor! No question!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Britt Prince from Nebraska is #11 in 2024. Is she our backup plan for Olson?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Piques the interest. Still haven't seen that reciprocated but maybe that's why Geno was watching. I missed the game, but it's hard to find much wrong with a player who goes 10-12 from the field and 8-10 from the foul line.

Caroline sneaky.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Run for the Roses Classic now on ESPNU

Rooting for Phee Elite. :)
At least three of the Phee Elite are from Napheesa's former high school, Incarnate Word Academy. They scored the first seven points for the team.

Reaction Score
Allie Ziebell appears to be a fearless scorer. I wonder how that talent will translate to D1 at 5'10". Has anyone got a sense of her passing skills?

Reaction Score
Piques the interest. Still haven't seen that reciprocated but maybe that's why Geno was watching. I missed the game, but it's hard to find much wrong with a player who goes 10-12 from the field and 8-10 from the foul line.

She reminds me of a player I have an immense dislike (in the best way) for in Marina Mabrey

Reaction Score
Geno may have to choose. Can you have both Olivia Olson and Britt Prince on the same squad?

Reaction Score
This is a UConn recruiting thread
I’ve seen hundreds of prospects posted in these threads with no indication that UConn is recruiting them. People post talented players frequently before or whether the are a known UConn POI (see Zeibell above) This is a talented, top 10 prospect and I’m not posting her because she is a POI of SC. There is no indication that she is ( or is not). UConn could be interested as much ( or as little) as SC.

Sorry, the rule is a bit fuzzy. Is your statement made just because I’m an outsider who should stay in the other board? If that’s the case, I will.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I’ve seen hundreds of prospects posted in these threads with no indication that UConn is recruiting them. People post talented players frequently before or whether the are a known UConn POI (see Zeibell above) This is a talented, top 10 prospect and I’m not posting her because she is a POI of SC. There is no indication that she is ( or is not). UConn could be interested as much ( or as little) as SC.

Sorry, the rule is a bit fuzzy. Is your statement made just because I’m an outsider who should stay in the other board? If that’s the case, I will.
No, you can post in this thread but note the very first post in it specified UConn recruiting only. If @Sluconn Husky posts in this thread about a girl, it’s because she’s a person of interest to UConn. He, and other recruiting gurus, track players, who is following them on social media, who sees their AAU game, etc. SLU doesn’t have give a reason why he posts; his history here has made him a trustworthy source

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score

Agree, we don't always know who Geno and staff are recruiting. They may really be after only one or two players in which case this would be a very slim thread. If someone has a magic ball and knows only those few players maybe, they should post those names so we know who we may not mention. I watched Zeibell play yesterday and know she should be acknowledged as a POI at least. She was the best player on the court yesterday and outshined every player that has been mentioned as either a POI or possible recruit that played in the tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom