July recruiting period underway (AAU) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

July recruiting period underway (AAU)

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Your debate is with Coco, Dude; he's the one who listed Brunelle as an F, distinguishing her from a W. I'll let you guys work out the positional semantics.
No debate here. Brunelle is a F. As I have stated before she would struggle defensively on the wing and she would not be utilized efficiently if relegated to the post full time.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Lots of notes from the Peach State Elite 32 tournament:

Head to Head: Amira Collins and Queen Egbo

One of the marquee matchups of the day was a head to head meeting between two of the top 25 prospects in the class of 2018, Amira Collins of Team Takeover and Queen Egbo of Cy-Fair Premier. While the two didn't guard each other, but for a few short stretches, it was impressive to see two high caliber athletes battle it out on the floor and get to play through contact. Collins, who is committed to Tennessee, was active around the rim early and then expanded her game to the perimeter where she showed the ability to put the ball on the floor and get to the rim. Egbo was explosive around the basket pulling down a high volume of rebounds and blocking and changing a large volume of shots from the weakside.

PSB Elite 32 | Prospects Nation

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Your debate is with Coco, Dude; he's the one who listed Brunelle as an F, distinguishing her from a W. I'll let you guys work out the positional semantics.
The great kids don't think that way they are willing to be molded into better version of themselves in the same way that steel sharpens steel.
Just my 2 cents on Brunelle. At 6'3" and a strong rebounder, it's easy to think of her as a C or PF, but her shooting and handle remind me more of Lou. That's why I see her as a W.

If Brunelle decides to become a Husky, I envision her as Lou's understudy for her freshman year and then tearing up WBB after that as a W along with Danger, Collier, Walker, Coombs, etc.

Reaction Score
Just my 2 cents on Brunelle. At 6'3" and a strong rebounder, it's easy to think of her as a C or PF, but her shooting and handle remind me more of Lou. That's why I see her as a W.

If Brunelle decides to become a Husky, I envision her as Lou's understudy for her freshman year and then tearing up WBB after that as a W along with Danger, Collier, Walker, Coombs, etc.

Katie Lou will be gone when Brunelle arrives!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom