July Open Period | Page 7 | The Boneyard

July Open Period

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Between him and Anglin I keep going back and forth on which I like better, I think the better approach for me is to just hope we get one of the two!
Starling is probably the better scorer, Anglin the better shooter.

Reaction Score
Between him and Anglin I keep going back and forth on which I like better, I think the better approach for me is to just hope we get one of the two!
Don't have a strong preference either as long as we get 1, unlike the Karaban/Rodgers choice

Reaction Score
Don't have a strong preference either as long as we get 1, unlike the Karaban/Rodgers choice

We need to do anything we can to lock up Karaban. He is a future college star. IMO he's ready to contribute in a big way as a freshman.

I am not unconvinced that he and Rodgers couldn't coexist but it might be harder to convince the second to commit.

Reaction Score
We need to do anything we can to lock up Karaban. He is a future college star. IMO he's ready to contribute in a big way as a freshman.

I am not unconvinced that he and Rodgers couldn't coexist but it might be harder to convince the second to commit.
We’ll lose Polley, Martin, and Whaley from our frontcourt after next year. Andre Jackson, Akok Akok, and Adama Sanogo aren’t guarantees to play four years. The more I think about it, the less I’m worried about finding room for both Karaban and Rodgers.

Reaction Score
2:00 has a bunch of our targets playing. Will be interesting to see who our coaches watch...

17U - Meanstreets (Rodgers)
17U - Lightning (Watson)
16U - Mac Irvin (Buzelis)
16U - Expressions (Bowen)
16U - PSA (Lemond)

Reaction Score
A lot of convincing, unconvincing, and not unconvincing. I assume you mean they might be able to coexist, correct?

Reaction Score
A lot of convincing, unconvincing, and not unconvincing. I assume you mean they might be able to coexist, correct?

I've been reading too much academic writing for my grad classes to write clearly anymore, lol.

But yeah, I think they could play well together and both thrive here. I just don't think it would be an easy sell to whoever commits second.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
Quadir Copeland picked up a crystal ball for the Canadian Fruit today. He looks like a fun guy to watch with no rooting interest. Hopefully he ends up elsewhere

Reaction Score
Quadir Copeland picked up a crystal ball for the Canadian Fruit today. He looks like a fun guy to watch with no rooting interest. Hopefully he ends up elsewhere
I didn’t want him until now. Do your thing Dan & Co.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom