July Live Period | The Boneyard

July Live Period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Started following Simi and Iggy's recruiting a bit late. Have they indicated an interest in being a "package" recruitment or will they both take separate efforts? Both are beasts, imo

Reaction Score
Have UK or Duke been on Shittu? 247 says no, but they're not always reliable.
Since he's grown ancpuple inches I imagine they will.

Love this kids game and it is the kind of skill set good NBA teams are craving these days. 6'10 Kids who pass like that are not common

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Have UK or Duke been on Shittu? 247 says no, but they're not always reliable.
Since he's grown ancpuple inches I imagine they will.

Love this kids game and it is the kind of skill set good NBA teams are craving these days. 6'10 Kids who pass like that are not common
They don't usually show until a kid is on the verge of coming to UConn then recruit them for two seconds they go there

Reaction Score
Anybody else notice that New Mexico shows up on recruit's list.

And USC???? Check out Jerry Meyer's latest picks. Possibly someone hacked his account? Enfield is making waves.

Reaction Score
And USC???? Check out Jerry Meyer's latest picks. Possibly someone hacked his account? Enfield is making waves.
Bol Bol and Bagley to USC would be really fun. It would shake up the PAC 12 big time. Also it would keep both guys out of Kentucky, and they're both incredible NBA prospects.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I thought the merger with Fermi HS would pay some athletic dividends but Enfield has now come a long way............

Reaction Score
Bol Bol and Bagley to USC would be really fun. It would shake up the PAC 12 big time. Also it would keep both guys out of Kentucky, and they're both incredible NBA prospects.

He's already got a solid class. Plus if Thornton and Aaron stick around on top of his current team. If this is for real, look out!

Reaction Score
Ollie and staff should be putting the full court press on Carrigan, Mucius, and Carey. Stop wasting time with players we aren't getting.

Reaction Score
Ollie and staff should be putting the full court press on Carrigan, Mucius, and Carey. Stop wasting time with players we aren't getting.
He also had 3 BLKs which he said was way lower than his real total.

His other game yesterday: 11 PTS, 11 REB, 6 BLK, 4 STL

He's starting to look like Jordan Bell.

FWIW I'm fine with them staying on Shittu, but I definitely wouldn't prioritize Reddish, Brown, or any other 5 star in the class.

Reaction Score
Carey said Cuse is working the hardest, then said "and UConn too". Still don't love the sound of that. (via Zags)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman