July 2020 UCONN recruiting thread | The Boneyard

July 2020 UCONN recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So....what happened in June? Can someone recap the significant results achieved?

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Some of us renewed season tickets.

Many of us wished Saylor well with her hip surgery.

Most of us noted with interest South Carolina's recruiting successes.

All of us fretted over you know who and continued to hope that her BFF can close the deal.

And of course, we engaged in endless starting five speculation because of course we did.

Reaction Score
Assuming they’re playing AAU with the same teams as they did last year and will be participating in AAU this summer (which I have no idea if they are), GTS Fusion (Fudd) and Philly Belles (DeBerry) have an AAU tournament in Indianapolis July 5-8.

Reaction Score
Some of us renewed season tickets.

Many of us wished Saylor well with her hip surgery.

Most of us noted with interest South Carolina's recruiting successes.

All of us fretted over you know who and continued to hope that her BFF can close the deal.

And of course, we engaged in endless starting five speculation because of course we did.
And we all agreed we need a big!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Credit to ca.edits32 for this:

Eb2p6KYXgAIIMlM

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
So what has happened so far in July (July 1)?

1. Maya's work with Jonathan Irons paid off, as he was finally released from prison.

2. Jamelle Elliot signed on as permanent Assistant Coach.

3. UConn officially rejoined the (new) Big East.

These are 3 major pieces of great news! What do we do tomorrow and for the rest of the month?

I guess players from the U.S. return to campus in a few weeks. Paige will have to pack up and leave Virginia. ;)

Reaction Score
Paige has 516K Instagram followers. For comparison:

Sue Bird has 412K

Stewie has 208K

Nneka has 111K

Sabrina has 519K
The only players at any level I could find with more than Paige were:

Skylar Diggins: 1M
Hailey Van Lith: 619K
Candace Parker: 617K
Sabrina Ionescu: 519K

Wouldn’t surprise me to see Paige pass them up (maybe not Diggins) by the end of her UConn career.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Wanted to start this thread to get back in monthly routine of having a thread to discuss UCONN WBB recruiting.
2021- All the alternatives to Azzi Fudd have dried up with the last possibility Kayla McPherson excluding UCONN in her down select.
Kiki Iriafen has included UCONN in her top 5 and Jillian Hollinngshead has still not committed.

I would obviously love to have both Azzi and Kiki at UCONN, would like to have at least one and would hate to lose out on both.

Kiki. .jpeg

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Wanted to start this thread to get back in monthly routine of having a thread to discuss UCONN WBB recruiting.
2021- All the alternatives to Azzi Fudd have dried up with the last possibility Kayla McPherson excluding UCONN in her down select.
Kiki Iriafen has included UCONN in her top 5 and Jillian Hollinngshead has still not committed.

I would obviously love to have both Azzi and Kiki at UCONN, would like to have at least one and would hate to lose out on both.

View attachment 56068

If we measure the angles spanned by the different colleges, UConn is at 90 degrees (as well as being at the top and closest to her brain), all other schools 45 degrees.

Reaction Score
If we measure the angles spanned by the different colleges, UConn is at 90 degrees (as well as being at the top and closest to her brain), all other schools 45 degrees.

Well, UConn must be at lease twice as good as SCar because I don't even know what angles you are talking about :confused:

Reaction Score
The only players at any level I could find with more than Paige were:

Skylar Diggins: 1M
Hailey Van Lith: 619K
Candace Parker: 617K
Sabrina Ionescu: 519K

Wouldn’t surprise me to see Paige pass them up (maybe not Diggins) by the end of her UConn career.
Sorry i'm not really on social platforms. Does anyone know why Skylar Diggins has so many followers?

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score

View attachment 56068
There is already a UConn July 2020 recruiting thread.

Reaction Score
Stop it! Just stop it. Don’t tease me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom