Juco F Andre Allen | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Juco F Andre Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I loved creating and selling corporate identity programs when I had my agency. Very profitable and easy to sell once the client realizes the need for it. There is a lot of BS to go along with the design strategy and the final presentation..

Do you mean like corproarate branding?

Reaction Score
This crap is typical of Susan Herbst’s legacy - I wonder if she had to pay consultants six figures to come up with this twisted logic?
Good riddance.

I’ll add to the derail and state that I know that they have brand “compliance officers” whose sole job is to review/approve apparel, banners etc for use by employees in public.

Know of an instance where a department had made a brand-new table banner for job fair recruiting purposes right before the branding change. Department thought it was foolish to spend $$$ to remake what was a 100% fine representation for the University and used it.

Compliance officer caught wind of it and department got read the riot act for it and forced to make a new banner for all future use.

Reaction Score
I hate this topic. It’s spelled right.... when we do the chant at games do we yell U - C - o - n - n and whisper the last three letters cause they’re lowercased? Why don’t y’all go complain to all the TV networks about putting UCONN or CONN on their scoreboard. Jesus Chris+ we need actual program news.

Reaction Score
Do you mean like corporate branding?
No. Corporate branding involves a more broad and inclusive strategy: corporate identity, advertising, positioning, PR, market research etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99