Juco F Andre Allen | The Boneyard

Juco F Andre Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
That's a lot of schools. Also, what does UCONN stand for? University of Connecticut of Northern Namerica. I got nothing.

Reaction Score
That's a lot of schools. Also, what does UCONN stand for? University of Connecticut of Northern Namerica. I got nothing.

Quite a while ago, probably long before you and most posters could read, CONN was the USPS official abbreviation for Connecticut, put a ‘U’ in front of it, mystery solved.

Reaction Score
So many people get offended by the all caps UConn why? Dick Vitale used it one time on twitter while promoting the program and instead of being thankful his mentioned were filled with people hammering him for the all caps........

Reaction Score
So many people get offended by the all caps UConn why? Dick Vitale used it one time on twitter while promoting the program and instead of being thankful his mentioned were filled with people hammering him for the all caps...
Because it's incorrect and the university has released official statements saying so

Reaction Score
lol at that list
Yeah, that list is something. Without looking up anything about him, that makes me think he’d be an extra body in a frontcourt rotation on a legit D1 team.

Reaction Score
The only reason they communicated such was for the maintenance of branding for marketing purposes not because they do not like it.
Sure, but the idea behind branding is getting a particular image/message for the school. In writing they want it UConn. The purpose of the rebrand was to encourage people to use UConn over UCONN when writing

But it's really no surprise they can't get people to follow it, UConn fans won't even do it

Reaction Score
Because it's incorrect and the university has released official statements saying so

Just wondering why all the primary signage on campus has it as UCONN. The new 3D signage being installed at the northern main entrance to campus will also be UCONN.

Reaction Score
Just wondering why all the primary signage on campus has it as UCONN. The new 3D signage being installed at the northern main entrance to campus will also be UCONN.
I can't find the exact link now, but the rebrand was basically UConn in writing but the wordmark UCONN is being used on campus for signs and is used for the academic purposes

Reaction Score
Editorial Guidelines | Brand Standard
455E5E88-AFCF-4B7D-9CF6-446397F83DAE.jpeg

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The only reason they communicated such was for the maintenance of branding for marketing purposes not because they do not like it.

Every Champion sweatshirt I bought at the Co-op said UCONN on it. The word mark is UConn, but UCONN is still a valid TM logo.

Meanwhile, is this guy any good? Can he play center?

Reaction Score
Every Champion sweatshirt I bought at the Co-op said UCONN on it. The word mark is UConn, but UCONN is still a valid TM logo.

Meanwhile, is this guy any good? Can he play center?

Just don't let him shoot 3's :eek:

Reaction Score
UConn - clean, stylish, visually pleasing, sensible

UCONN - (excuse me while I clean the vomit off my phone for even typing this and being forced to view it)

Reaction Score
This crap is typical of Susan Herbst’s legacy - I wonder if she had to pay consultants six figures to come up with this twisted logic?
Good riddance.
I loved creating and selling corporate identity programs when I had my agency. Very profitable and easy to sell once the client realizes the need for it. There is a lot of BS to go along with the design strategy and the final presentation..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69