Joyner Holmes | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Joyner Holmes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Actually, if Joyner Holmes were on the UConn roster and were performing as she did on Sunday, I would expect her to get about 7 minutes of playing time (just like freshman Stewie did) against Baylor or ND. And yes, he might bench her completely in other games until she got in shape to play. He wouldn't leave her on the court when the game was on the line to be run ragged by an opponent like Napheesa.

And on a similar subject, has anyone noticed that Natalie Butler, despite 2+ years in Storrs, doesn't seem to be in shape to play 30+ minutes in a fast game either? It still seems necessary to meter her minutes because of conditioning issues -- more so than any other UConn player.

You must be watching a totally different game than I am. I have watched NB out run most, if not all, of the other bigs she is defending. If you are comparing her to running with the rest of the Uconn team, please stop. No other UCONN player is her height or size. And I don't remember Stef Dolson running with the other dogs. (And I am not knocking Stef).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom