2025 Recruiting: - Joson Sanon Top 10 Commits to Arizona | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Joson Sanon Top 10 Commits to Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Abdou Toure is a poor man's Sanon. Not a knock, I just mean easier to get and may eventually be as good. He's also only in 10th grade and just won the state championship.
One is heading into college next season and the other is going to be a junior in high school next season. They also don't play anything like each other.

Reaction Score
Tucson is warm during the school year, it’s a draw. Their campus is not nicer than Storrs, I’ve been to both. Our program is better.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I won't fault a kid for picking Arizona. Consistent top ten program, big money, best conference. It's a solid choice. I hate losing kids to schools like Cinci or Rutgers though, i'll never understand that.

Reaction Score
Toure is just a kid who has a lot of development/growth in front of him before he even steps on a CBB floor. Will be a different player by then. Hard to compare with a projected one-and-done.

Abdou is a baller for a young dude. Will be fun to watch him grow in AAU this summer.

Reaction Score
Money and the image of your league are going to be a major factors for most recruits. We only have a few chances this year to polish our image which was tarnished by the committee last weekend. Let's hope we come through.

Reaction Score
One is heading into college next season and the other is going to be a junior in high school next season. They also don't play anything like each other.
I am aware of their ages. I'm saying we have a chance at this kid because he doesn't seem to be the attention hoo-ah that Sanon is. I disagree on their games, and I've seen them both play in person multiple times.

Reaction Score
Hurley seems to rummage through the leftover bin in May and find All-Americans.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Rumors, though just rumors... we probably weren't the right cultural fit for him.
We weren't. The stories I heard out of this kids recruitment were the antithesis of Hurleys culture. Thats fine. I wish him luck. Next.

Nowell on the other hand is going to be an all time legend here I predict.

Reaction Score
We weren't. The stories I heard out of this kids recruitment were the antithesis of Hurleys culture. Thats fine. I wish him luck. Next.

Nowell on the other hand is going to be an all time legend here I predict.
Agree. I don’t dive deep on most recruits, but have seen a lot of his video. He is a really exciting prospect!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Money and the image of your league are going to be a major factors for most recruits. We only have a few chances this year to polish our image which was tarnished by the committee last weekend. Let's hope we come through.
How can anyone feel tarnished with the overall #1 seeding?
UConn, as #1, chose the region they wanted to play.
No control of what happens after that decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom