2025 Recruiting: - Joson Sanon Top 10 Commits to Arizona | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Joson Sanon Top 10 Commits to Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've seen quite a few Kentucky fans saying this kid was a disaster in his recruitment because of how much NIL he wanted. If Kentucky fans are saying that, then you know something is up with this guy. Woof
Definitely a me, me player. I thought he was the perfect Kentucky recruit, but I guess Kentucky was afraid of the NIL luxury tax. :p

Reaction Score
Every single UConn fan should trust the process at this point.
Makes sense that UConn picked up their recruitment of Dwayne Aristode from Brewster who is playing with Expressions this spring. Class of '25.

Pretty sure that Abdou Toure is playing on the same team as Aristode. Nigel James (LuHi) should be on that same Expressions team.

Reaction Score
Makes sense that UConn picked up their recruitment of Dwayne Aristode from Brewster who is playing with Expressions this spring. Class of '25.

Pretty sure that Abdou Toure is playing on the same team as Aristode. Nigel James (LuHi) should be on that same Expressions team.

Expressions is loaded this summer. I'd expect Tom and Luke to watch every game they can.

Reaction Score
Abdou Toure is a poor man's Sanon. Not a knock, I just mean easier to get and may eventually be as good. He's also only in 10th grade and just won the state championship.

Reaction Score
People who claim to be in the know say this recruitment changed when he hired his agent
Wow, I must be behind the curve, didn’t realize high school kids were getting agents!

Reaction Score
I don’t know if it’s good or bad that we’re going to be in the mix for legions of these golddiggers. “Hey Arizona, my main motivation is to win a championship and there’s a team up in Storrs in the mix that’s pretty good at it so I’m starting to lean in that direction unless i can somehow be convinced to reconsider…”

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Definitely a me, me player. I thought he was the perfect Kentucky recruit, but I guess Kentucky was afraid of the NIL luxury tax. :p
If he's a me me player, then we we wouldn't want him him. Team first.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I don't like speaking badly of people I know little to nothing about so I will try to be careful here.

The weekend when he attended both a UConn home game and a Providence home game in the same day, each followed by tweets basically asking followers of each school who could be louder in saying "come to our school" gave me the impression that he prefers a bit more individual attention and praise than the guys who have done well here under coach Hurley receive.

I wish him no harm but the way I see it, if he came here, we would be playing at the highest level of college basket and competing for championships. If he goes somewhere else, we would be playing at the highest level of college basket and competing for championships.

Reaction Score
I don't like speaking badly of people I know little to nothing about so I will try to be careful here.

The weekend when he attended both a UConn home game and a Providence home game in the same day, each followed by tweets basically asking followers of each school who could be louder in saying "come to our school" gave me the impression that he prefers a bit more individual attention and praise than the guys who have done well here under coach Hurley receive.

I wish him no harm but the way I see it, if he came here, we would be playing at the highest level of college basket and competing for championships. If he goes somewhere else, we would be playing at the highest level of college basket and competing for championships.
At a school that last won one almost 30 years ago. Just keeping it real. He's one and done anyway and won't sniff a title at Arizona, not even a conference title.

Reaction Score
Abdou Toure is a poor man's Sanon. Not a knock, I just mean easier to get and may eventually be as good. He's also only in 10th grade and just won the state championship.

This is a pretty had take homie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr