Josh Sharma to visit UCONN (Soon) | The Boneyard

Josh Sharma to visit UCONN (Soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Hoping we get him and Adams both. I want the best New England has to offer.

Reaction Score
Agree. Very athletic, great hands, can step out and hit the 15ft shot. Would like to see him against better competition but overall very impressive..

Reaction Score
Hoping we get him and Adams both. I want the best New England has to offer.
Totally agree but I would be very surprised if he comes to Uconn because he looks more like a UNC type big.

Reaction Score
The play at the 1:30 mark was very impressive to me……….a guard backing him up and JS moving his feet and when the guard cross dribbled he switched and blocked the shot with his left………kids got some athletic ability for a big………..kind of a more athletic Travis Knight which I would take! Any big white kid that Wisconsin comes across the country for is worth trying to nab as they've had a few good bigs……….

Reaction Score
this kid excites me because he looks like he might be college for three years as he builds body.

Reaction Score
The play at the 1:30 mark was very impressive to me……….a guard backing him up and JS moving his feet and when the guard cross dribbled he switched and blocked the shot with his left………kids got some athletic ability for a big………..kind of a more athletic Travis Knight which I would take! Any big white kid that Wisconsin comes across the country for is worth trying to nab as they've had a few good bigs……….

I was just going to say that he reminds me of Knight; minus the homeless man beard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom