Josh Perkins to the Zags (I know nobody cares...) | The Boneyard

Josh Perkins to the Zags (I know nobody cares...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Officially committed today. No surprise, but still love his game. Best of luck in the great northwest.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Officially committed today. No surprise, but still love his game. Best of luck in the great northwest.
I care because 3UConn predicted it and it gives plausibility to his track record. He's predicting Abu, Snider and Robinson to UConn I believe. That would be a great for UConn.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
3UConn is the oracle of the Boneyard.
@3UConn, did I remember your predictions correctly and are you sticking with these guys?

Reaction Score
To be fair, almost everyone knew that the zags were the favorite. No one knows with abu

caw

Reaction Score
Still like his game also. Should fit in will with Wiltjer and Coleman next year. Probably wont start on the Zags but should make for a solid college team. Will be interesting to see if Few can develop him.

Reaction Score
To be fair, almost everyone knew that the zags were the favorite. No one knows with abu

Let's play Boneyard jeopardy :) ! Guess who the below quote belongs to??? LOL 1 hint the guy who can't spell Chukwu.

"I feel if he gets a UK offer he will commit there. He will visit here and I believe Ollie will have a major impact on Josh and his dad. If there's no UK offer our biggest competition I feel is UCLA."

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Let's play Boneyard jeopardy :) ! Guess who the below quote belongs to??? LOL 1 hint the guy who can't spell Chukwu.

"I feel if he gets a UK offer he will commit there. He will visit here and I believe Ollie will have a major impact on Josh and his dad. If there's no UK offer our biggest competition I feel is UCLA."

99?

ctchamps

Reaction Score
LOL....Nope! Try again! I already gave you the Clue of the Day!!!! LOL

Let's pretend Fluedyslipcon is Alex Trebek!!!!!!!!! :)

We could have our very own Ken Jennings III right here on the Boneyard!!!!!!! ;)
He did! But then as the writing became more clear predicted him a Zaga lean I believe. BTW how's the Aussie?

Reaction Score
He did! But then as the writing became more clear predicted him a Zaga lean I believe. BTW how's the Aussie?

The amber eyes are pretty stunning on the Aussie!

If I could be half as good looking as the Aussie life could be easier! :)

Glad we didn't land Perkins. :)

Reaction Score
@3UConn, did I remember your predictions correctly and are you sticking with these guys?
Yup. I picked Snider, Robinson, and Abu. Te toughest decision out of those three was Robinson. I was wavering between Larrier and Robinson and picked Robinson. However, I'm still waivering about them two.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
The amber eyes are pretty stunning on the Aussie!

If I could be half as good looking as the Aussie life could be easier! :)

Glad we didn't land Perkins. :)
She(he) sounds stunning. I had a black and white with brown eyes, medium sized. Still miss her.

I'm with you about Perkins.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Yup. I picked Snider, Robinson, and Abu. Te toughest decision out of those three was Robinson. I was wavering between Larrier and Robinson and picked Robinson. However, I'm still waivering about them two.
I'm hoping Larrier commits after the visit. And I hope that commit doesn't scare away Abu.

Reaction Score
Abu really is an interesting recruit. PC feels like they are in good shape. NC State too. Florida seemed out of it, and then Meyer changes his pick to them. And we have people here who feel good about him. Will be interesting to see it play out.

Reaction Score
Abu really is an interesting recruit. PC feels like they are in good shape. NC State too. Florida seemed out of it, and then Meyer changes his pick to them. And we have people here who feel good about him. Will be interesting to see it play out.
Abu is saying nice things about all the schools recruiting him but he really has given no indication of his choice. I wouldn't be surprised of his pick no matter which school he chooses. Chukwu is another player who has been silent and I'm not convinced he is going to PC. We should know more in a week or 20 minutes which ever comes last.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Abu is saying nice things about all the schools recruiting him but he really has given no indication of his choice. I wouldn't be surprised of his pick no matter which school he chooses. Chukwu is another player who has been silent and I'm not convinced he is going to PC. We should know more in a week or 20 minutes which ever comes last.
Abu's statement about announcing with Terrell may or may not happen. Abu has made a statement recently suggesting that may not be the case. As you state we'll all know soon enough.

Reaction Score
If they decide they don't want to go to school together i could see AMA commiting before 9/7/13.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Looks like this is an Expressions Elite promo. Maybe Terrell and Abu will decide to do things in a different manner.

D

Deleted member 3149

I bet squid wishes he offered Perkins now with the mudiay loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members