Josh Carlton | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Josh Carlton

Reaction Score
Carlton’s “will and maturity” would have beaten Creighton. Got it.

Waste of time.
Well whatever UConn has sure couldn't. If the starting center for a top 6 team couldn't help UConn against Creighton, says something about how very good UConn is (or that UConn's coach can't find a way to utilize a big kid with talent that doesn't exactly fit his preferred way of playing).

Got to find ways to take advantage of the talent your team has and scheme to hide their faults.

Reaction Score
Those have come against the number 109, 88, 178, 244 (twice), 152, and 82 ranked teams in the country. I’m happy for Josh that he’s being successful, but he’s feasting on pretty awful competition right now. He would not be playing over Sanogo.

Sanogo is playing against his own chair on the bench right now.

If you don't think Kelvin Sampson has made that much difference with Josh Carlton, I can't help you. All I know is UConn is getting crushed right now against Nova down low.

Reaction Score

If you don't think Kelvin Sampson has made that much difference with Josh Carlton, I can't help you. All I know is UConn is getting crushed right now against Nova down low.
If Carlton wanted to stay at UConn to pick up minutes when Sanogo got in foul trouble or needed a breather, he’d still be here. He was not run out of town, he just wanted a starting role. Not one person in this entire thread would not want Carlton on the team in some capacity but Carlton didn’t want the role he’d be in.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

Sanogo would average 40 points in your mid major league. Nobody is watching Houston basketball. Go away.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom