Josh Carlton (C) commits to UConn! | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Josh Carlton (C) commits to UConn!

Reaction Score
Surprised there isn't more tape of him. Seems like the only think from keeping him from vaulting him into the top 75-100, at the very least, is average athleticism.

Reaction Score
We definitely need to see more. But he also shouldn't be held as an example as KO's inability to develops bigs. Because that implies that Brimah ever had that potential and I don't think he did. And maybe NBA lotto pick was a bit of an exaggeration lol

Just a bit but if that prediction happens because he does improve dramatically you will be my hero! And it bodes well for the team;)

Reaction Score
Josh Carlton (6'11" C) 2017 verbal to UCon | HoyaTalk. A lot of good info on Carlton here. Sounds like he has a good offensive game and great hands, not much of a leaper. Georgetown fans sure sound like they wanted him badly.

"A much more skilled version of Dakari Johnson"...I find that hard to believe, but even saying that if Georgetown wanted him then that is a good sign to me. They've done very well with under the radar bigs during JT3's tenure.

Reaction Score
Obiagu's offer list is Connecticut, Kansas, Arizona, Maryland, Louisville, Florida, LSU, Purdue, Cal, Tennessee, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Missouri, K-State, Auburn, South Carolina, Vanderbilt, Alabama, Florida State, Mississippi State, TCU, Cincinnati, Memphis, and Butler.

Carlton's is Connecticut, Penn State, K-State, TAMU, St. Joe's, La Salle, ODU, and Kent State. How is that more impressive?
That's not an accurate list of Carlton's offers.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Shocked that this turned into rankings worries. He'll be under the spotlight much more often as Harvey's offensive sidekick next year, and with his UConn commit I bet he'll make some top 100 lists like Diarra did. Who cares? I trust KO's evaluations more than Jerry Meyer's.

C

Chief00

Says a lot about Vital that KO has already entrusted him with hosting recruits before playing a game
Unless they have some AAU or camp connection that is surprising - was working the last few days full out - so I appreciate all the guys who stepped up confirming news.

Reaction Score
I know I shouldn't say this, but Josh could be the perfect insurance policy for Juwan.

This kid has the size, and with practice time against Enoch and our other good bigs will expedite his development. Brimah for many years primarily had Tyler then Nolan for practice competition.

Our stable is not empty that's for sure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom